Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Can not wait!

Need to get my PS3 repaired or replaced first though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They $%!#*% up the FSU intro, Osceola gets off the stupid horse to plant the spear vs UF. Good job on accuracy.

Just some notes:

Why is Rainey at WR? He is a RB now
Robey isn't our starting center, Harrison is
Alajajian isn't a tackle (never was)
They got Brantley right, captain checkdown
pimp.gif

Why is Lerentee on the field?

They $%!#*% up the FSU intro, Osceola gets off the stupid horse to plant the spear vs UF. Good job on accuracy.

Just some notes:

Why is Rainey at WR? He is a RB now
Robey isn't our starting center, Harrison is
Alajajian isn't a tackle (never was)
They got Brantley right, captain checkdown
pimp.gif

Why is Lerentee on the field?

I will be starting the 360 dynasty thread soon

Message me who you want...

Actually I might just do it now lol

I will be starting the 360 dynasty thread soon

Message me who you want...

Actually I might just do it now lol

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Watch it buddy.
indifferent.gif

And they probably didn't notice that he only gets off of Renegade in the game vs UF, as opposed to planting the spear from on the horse vs everyone else.

Official declaration of war
pimp.gif

Watch it buddy.
indifferent.gif

And they probably didn't notice that he only gets off of Renegade in the game vs UF, as opposed to planting the spear from on the horse vs everyone else.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Watch it buddy.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I had to.

If they researched it, that fact should be pretty obvious.

pimp.gif

If I wasn't a Gator I'd think it's
pimp.gif
. But I am so I hate it more than any other CFB tradition

Originally Posted by dreClark

Watch it buddy.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I had to.

If they researched it, that fact should be pretty obvious.

pimp.gif

If I wasn't a Gator I'd think it's
pimp.gif
. But I am so I hate it more than any other CFB tradition

Love the double hits on the tackling. that actually looked decent on 1st glance, I will have to really check out the OL/DL play.

Im awlready Amped to get this OD rollin.

Love the double hits on the tackling. that actually looked decent on 1st glance, I will have to really check out the OL/DL play.

Im awlready Amped to get this OD rollin.

WOW the FSU fans even look like their real life ****** counterparts
eek.gif
eek.gif
(except for the ladies in real life they are
pimp.gif
)

I'm down for dynasty for 360 or PS3 if PSN ever gets back up
30t6p3b.gif

WOW the FSU fans even look like their real life ****** counterparts
eek.gif
eek.gif
(except for the ladies in real life they are
pimp.gif
)

I'm down for dynasty for 360 or PS3 if PSN ever gets back up
30t6p3b.gif

Via The Gaming Tailgate

[h1]NCAA Football 12 uStream Developer Chat - Recap [/h1]

5694783274_cdc1babdf4_z.jpg

EA SPORTS held a monthly uStream event today that focused on NCAA Football 12. While the majority of the show featured in-depth developer discussion regarding Presentation and Gameplay upgrades, some new information was released regarding the demo and also a new game feature - Coach Mode. Continue on for more info.

Some of the show highlights:
  • The demo will feature two match-ups (TBA) that will allow users to unlock five Nike Pro-Combat uniforms. The other five will be available for EB Games/GameStop pre-orders. However, Producer Ben Haumiller disclosed that the pre-order uniforms will be made available at a later date for all NCAA 12 gamers.
  • There is no current release date for the demo, but it is expected to be available after E3, which is held in early June.
  • In response to a community question, Designer Greg Heddlesten stated that stat overlays will be more frequent and not only indicate yardage milestones, but also average (and below average) performances.
  • Four of the different crowd audio recordings were played to showcase the difference users will hear when playing at a large stadium as compared to a smaller stadium.
  • Executive Producer Roy Harvey visited the set and announced a new feature: Coach Mode. This mode will allow users to call the plays and pre-snap adjustments while watching the CPU execute the plays in a broadcast style camera.
  • A new screenshot was shown, featuring a night game between Alabama vs. LSU.
  • Dynasty info will begin to emerge on May 23 while information regarding Road to Glory improvements will be announced around E3.

Via The Gaming Tailgate

[h1]NCAA Football 12 uStream Developer Chat - Recap [/h1]

5694783274_cdc1babdf4_z.jpg

EA SPORTS held a monthly uStream event today that focused on NCAA Football 12. While the majority of the show featured in-depth developer discussion regarding Presentation and Gameplay upgrades, some new information was released regarding the demo and also a new game feature - Coach Mode. Continue on for more info.

Some of the show highlights:
  • The demo will feature two match-ups (TBA) that will allow users to unlock five Nike Pro-Combat uniforms. The other five will be available for EB Games/GameStop pre-orders. However, Producer Ben Haumiller disclosed that the pre-order uniforms will be made available at a later date for all NCAA 12 gamers.
  • There is no current release date for the demo, but it is expected to be available after E3, which is held in early June.
  • In response to a community question, Designer Greg Heddlesten stated that stat overlays will be more frequent and not only indicate yardage milestones, but also average (and below average) performances.
  • Four of the different crowd audio recordings were played to showcase the difference users will hear when playing at a large stadium as compared to a smaller stadium.
  • Executive Producer Roy Harvey visited the set and announced a new feature: Coach Mode. This mode will allow users to call the plays and pre-snap adjustments while watching the CPU execute the plays in a broadcast style camera.
  • A new screenshot was shown, featuring a night game between Alabama vs. LSU.
  • Dynasty info will begin to emerge on May 23 while information regarding Road to Glory improvements will be announced around E3.

So I finally went back and read about custom playbooks. And was disappointed. There are no custom plays. You can pick and choose from various playbooks. The reason given is that people design plays to exploit the AI. It's sad what people will do win at a video game. That doesn't make you good.

Still it's better than nothing i guess

And someone made the very good point. You're going to run into a lot of problems online. Because with the high limits people can pretty much have 4 unique offenses in a single playbook. I can have the triple option, run n'shoot, spread option, and pro style with 90 plays each. You can't figure out tendencies, limitations of the playbook etc.

So I finally went back and read about custom playbooks. And was disappointed. There are no custom plays. You can pick and choose from various playbooks. The reason given is that people design plays to exploit the AI. It's sad what people will do win at a video game. That doesn't make you good.

Still it's better than nothing i guess

And someone made the very good point. You're going to run into a lot of problems online. Because with the high limits people can pretty much have 4 unique offenses in a single playbook. I can have the triple option, run n'shoot, spread option, and pro style with 90 plays each. You can't figure out tendencies, limitations of the playbook etc.

Back
Top Bottom