Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Damn it why can't the same people make madden I wish I could get into NCAA
30t6p3b.gif

Check the Madden 12 Thread I made Casper.

http://niketalk.com/topic/305317

The Madden team looks like they've put a lot of time and effort into improving Madden this year.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

It eats you alive doesn't it Miami clown
laugh.gif
that's all you EVER post

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What that you a %$+!@ (Get your Im that dude on if you want)??? now out of nowhere wanna play with Oregon, oh look who just made it to the national championship game....[/color]

It eats you alive doesn't it Miami clown
laugh.gif
that's all you EVER post

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What that you a %$+!@ (Get your Im that dude on if you want)??? now out of nowhere wanna play with Oregon, oh look who just made it to the national championship game....[/color]

Maybe because they are good on the game...lol grow up
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok Bandwagon....Atleast Oregon has cool uniforms for you to use[/color]

Maybe because they are good on the game...lol grow up
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok Bandwagon....Atleast Oregon has cool uniforms for you to use[/color]

Yeah, forgot about all the crazy unis for ORE. It's ok JordanDon, continue to live your life...I'm good

Yeah, forgot about all the crazy unis for ORE. It's ok JordanDon, continue to live your life...I'm good

another mediocre season by florida and mamba will drop them out of his sig like the colts
30t6p3b.gif

another mediocre season by florida and mamba will drop them out of his sig like the colts
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

30t6p3b.gif
Or *gasp* maybe it's because football season was over and I just felt like changing my sig/avy to move onto the next sport like I do every year.

I swear you two dudes have NOTHING better to do.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

30t6p3b.gif
Or *gasp* maybe it's because football season was over and I just felt like changing my sig/avy to move onto the next sport like I do every year.

I swear you two dudes have NOTHING better to do.

Back
Top Bottom