Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

I guess give me the Gators led by the worst QB in team history, John Brantley...

woody whose rosters are you going to use, I beleive pastapadre and some other operation sports people usually have them out by the end of the week the game comes out?

I think I'm going to cop
pimp.gif

I skipped NCAA 11 (probably my loss) but I am excited for 12. My friends and I are setting up an online dynasty. How does it work? Is it pretty fun? I am excited about recruiting against people I know, as opposed to the computer.

I skipped NCAA 11 (probably my loss) but I am excited for 12. My friends and I are setting up an online dynasty. How does it work? Is it pretty fun? I am excited about recruiting against people I know, as opposed to the computer.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I guess give me the Gators led by the worst QB in team history, John Brantley...

woody whose rosters are you going to use, I beleive pastapadre and some other operation sports people usually have them out by the end of the week the game comes out?

For the first week I usually use pastapadre's and then switch to romancaesar's when his come out for ratings.I need to check the 1 spot that sells early around me and see when they are getting it.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

For the first week I usually use pastapadre's and then switch to romancaesar's when his come out for ratings.I need to check the 1 spot that sells early around me and see when they are getting it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lamar Miller is a God!!!!!!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The U>>>>[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lamar Miller is a God!!!!!!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The U>>>>[/color]

Back
Top Bottom