Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

*waits for the first guy to drop out of dynasty with red ring or scratched disc around the week madden drops*

*waits for the first guy to drop out of dynasty with red ring or scratched disc around the week madden drops*

I really like the realistic intros and pageantry of the game.

UCLA's intro:

512A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_jgH.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Haven't scooped the game yet
grin.gif

I really like the realistic intros and pageantry of the game.

UCLA's intro:

512A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_jgH.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Haven't scooped the game yet
grin.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

roll.gif
Just won a game on a hail mary though, I was going crazy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

roll.gif
Just won a game on a hail mary though, I was going crazy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

IRON MAN.
laugh.gif

EDIT: I just played the most racist/hillbilly LSU fan on the face of the earth.  Dude was turrible.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

IRON MAN.
laugh.gif

EDIT: I just played the most racist/hillbilly LSU fan on the face of the earth.  Dude was turrible.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I want like in Madden 11 where you can make individual formation subs. For florida it's absolutely necessary with our hybrid D. To have Will green and Lerentee playing a 5 tech end is laughable. I need to have Jaye slide out and Omar play the nose and Sharrif/Eas play the other end. And with 4 DL RoPo needs to move to DE. But I can't do that. It's impossible to play with Florida on D which makes me sad.

I want like in Madden 11 where you can make individual formation subs. For florida it's absolutely necessary with our hybrid D. To have Will green and Lerentee playing a 5 tech end is laughable. I need to have Jaye slide out and Omar play the nose and Sharrif/Eas play the other end. And with 4 DL RoPo needs to move to DE. But I can't do that. It's impossible to play with Florida on D which makes me sad.

Lamichael James with dreads?

And so far i like how my computer linebackers will pick it off when someone throws it right to them. Not drop it because it's not a user pick everytime.

Lamichael James with dreads?

And so far i like how my computer linebackers will pick it off when someone throws it right to them. Not drop it because it's not a user pick everytime.

It's gonna take them FOREVER to get these rosters right. Black people are white, vice versa, everybody got on every accessory on the game and are rastafarians, players out of position etc..
30t6p3b.gif

It's gonna take them FOREVER to get these rosters right. Black people are white, vice versa, everybody got on every accessory on the game and are rastafarians, players out of position etc..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

who has the best playbook and i need rosters that have pryor off the game and russell wilson on Wisconsin
For rosters: (both have all the changes and roster updates)

Patrick Morty - For 360 Users
gamingtailgate - For PS3 Users

They have all the names and roster changes but don't have updated rankings. So I wouldn't use them for dynasty but they're good for online games.

who has the best playbook and i need rosters that have pryor off the game and russell wilson on Wisconsin
For rosters: (both have all the changes and roster updates)

Patrick Morty - For 360 Users
gamingtailgate - For PS3 Users

They have all the names and roster changes but don't have updated rankings. So I wouldn't use them for dynasty but they're good for online games.

man i usually wait a month to cop because i have to use official rosters for my offline dynasty.. I know these cats work hard to get em out early but it's almost impossible to have them right on day 2. I usually use luv2tha9s joints.. they on point after a couple months.. if i do cop early though i'll check these out.

man i usually wait a month to cop because i have to use official rosters for my offline dynasty.. I know these cats work hard to get em out early but it's almost impossible to have them right on day 2. I usually use luv2tha9s joints.. they on point after a couple months.. if i do cop early though i'll check these out.

how can i take of the option on ps3 were it shows my play pre snap
Start > Game Controls > Show Play Art > Toggle Off

toine, I don't think changing faces does anything w/ dreads. 
nerd.gif

I've been following buckeye's and gator's roster thread over on OS and they said you can give a player dreads by changing his face to Medium - Face 4.

how can i take of the option on ps3 were it shows my play pre snap
Start > Game Controls > Show Play Art > Toggle Off

toine, I don't think changing faces does anything w/ dreads. 
nerd.gif

I've been following buckeye's and gator's roster thread over on OS and they said you can give a player dreads by changing his face to Medium - Face 4.

Good looks Toine. Denard now has dreads
pimp.gif
and I'm taking them off LaMichael

Good looks Toine. Denard now has dreads
pimp.gif
and I'm taking them off LaMichael

Back
Top Bottom