Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

How do I get the rosters to show up on my game? I've downloaded them from gamingtailgate and loaded them, but the effects don't show up.

How do I get the rosters to show up on my game? I've downloaded them from gamingtailgate and loaded them, but the effects don't show up.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Russell wilson on wisconsin
pimp.gif

Run game is serious
updated roster for ps3? if so i need that the rosters i have dont have him on wisconsin and still have pryor on the game witch is not bad to me lol

Originally Posted by woody2626

Russell wilson on wisconsin
pimp.gif

Run game is serious
updated roster for ps3? if so i need that the rosters i have dont have him on wisconsin and still have pryor on the game witch is not bad to me lol

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

sick.gif
 @ Dynasty PreSeason All-SEC 1st Team Defense.... 9 of 11 starters are from Bama

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I'm not even a huge Bama fan like most people down here. Just like them more than Auburn.

sick.gif
 @ Dynasty PreSeason All-SEC 1st Team Defense.... 9 of 11 starters are from Bama

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I'm not even a huge Bama fan like most people down here. Just like them more than Auburn.

for everybody wondering about the process of buckeye and gatorbaits rosters heres some info from buckeye
buckeye is naming teams so I figured that I would post an update of just how things are being done since everyone is confused.

I have an updated list of "named" teams at my post over at Gaming Tailgate.

We have two different types of teams. NAMED TEAMS and COMPLETED TEAMS

-NAMED TEAMS: are teams that we have named and fix glaring issues. An example of a glaring issue would be removing Russell Wilson from NC State or Terrelle Pryor from Ohio State. Also named teams have had all dreads removed from players and all elbow braces removed from o-lineman since EA has every other offensive lineman looking like Jax from Mortal Kombat with robot arms.

-COMPLETE TEAMS: Teams that we have went back through and made every single edit needed. Completed teams have key missing players added and players no longer on the team are removed. Also dreads were added to all the right players, number fixes, class fixes, position fixes, skin color fixes, height fixes, and weight fixes if they are more than 10 lbs off. Freshman may still come in with their rivals weight.

Also completed teams have depth chart and ratings fixes to a certain extent. Going in depth with changes like this isnt really needed as it would get too opinionated. We increase overalls of low rated 5 star freshman and overalls of players who just got a position change.

Even when we are done, there is likely to be a few things missed. Thats just human. I am keeping track of every single change being posted on here and researching it to make sure it needs to go in the game.

We found that naming all the teams as a base is a much quicker way to handle the process. The next day or two should bring a huge leap forward in progress.

So hang tight and keep posting templates and corrections. I'd prefer that the templates be sent to my inbox at the gaming tailgate as Ive been doing most of the research while buckeye has been inputting results into the game. Your template is less likely to be overlooked if you send it there.

for everybody wondering about the process of buckeye and gatorbaits rosters heres some info from buckeye
buckeye is naming teams so I figured that I would post an update of just how things are being done since everyone is confused.

I have an updated list of "named" teams at my post over at Gaming Tailgate.

We have two different types of teams. NAMED TEAMS and COMPLETED TEAMS

-NAMED TEAMS: are teams that we have named and fix glaring issues. An example of a glaring issue would be removing Russell Wilson from NC State or Terrelle Pryor from Ohio State. Also named teams have had all dreads removed from players and all elbow braces removed from o-lineman since EA has every other offensive lineman looking like Jax from Mortal Kombat with robot arms.

-COMPLETE TEAMS: Teams that we have went back through and made every single edit needed. Completed teams have key missing players added and players no longer on the team are removed. Also dreads were added to all the right players, number fixes, class fixes, position fixes, skin color fixes, height fixes, and weight fixes if they are more than 10 lbs off. Freshman may still come in with their rivals weight.

Also completed teams have depth chart and ratings fixes to a certain extent. Going in depth with changes like this isnt really needed as it would get too opinionated. We increase overalls of low rated 5 star freshman and overalls of players who just got a position change.

Even when we are done, there is likely to be a few things missed. Thats just human. I am keeping track of every single change being posted on here and researching it to make sure it needs to go in the game.

We found that naming all the teams as a base is a much quicker way to handle the process. The next day or two should bring a huge leap forward in progress.

So hang tight and keep posting templates and corrections. I'd prefer that the templates be sent to my inbox at the gaming tailgate as Ive been doing most of the research while buckeye has been inputting results into the game. Your template is less likely to be overlooked if you send it there.

LIST OF COMPLETED TEAMS
SPOILER: HIDE
Air Force
Akron
Alabama
Arizona
Arizona State
Arkansas
Army
Auburn
Ball State
Baylor
Cincinnati
Clemson
Connecticut
Florida
Florida Atlantic
Florida International
Florida State AKA Clown College
Georgia
Georgia Tech
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Iowa State
Kentucky
Louisville
LSU
Maryland
Miami, FL
Michigan
Michigan State
Minnesota
Mississippi State
Nebraska
North Carolina
Northwestern
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Ole Miss
Penn State
Pittsburgh
Purdue
Rutgers
South Carolina
Syracuse
Tennessee
Texas
Texas A&M
Troy
UL Monroe
USF
Vanderbilt
West Virginia
Wisconsin

this list is actually a mixture of completed and named teams that they have already done he said that some of them they have to go back and edit a few things but all the coaches being named and looks are completely done so they are doing pretty good so far the REAL rosters should be done soon

LIST OF COMPLETED TEAMS
SPOILER: HIDE
Air Force
Akron
Alabama
Arizona
Arizona State
Arkansas
Army
Auburn
Ball State
Baylor
Cincinnati
Clemson
Connecticut
Florida
Florida Atlantic
Florida International
Florida State AKA Clown College
Georgia
Georgia Tech
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Iowa State
Kentucky
Louisville
LSU
Maryland
Miami, FL
Michigan
Michigan State
Minnesota
Mississippi State
Nebraska
North Carolina
Northwestern
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Ole Miss
Penn State
Pittsburgh
Purdue
Rutgers
South Carolina
Syracuse
Tennessee
Texas
Texas A&M
Troy
UL Monroe
USF
Vanderbilt
West Virginia
Wisconsin

this list is actually a mixture of completed and named teams that they have already done he said that some of them they have to go back and edit a few things but all the coaches being named and looks are completely done so they are doing pretty good so far the REAL rosters should be done soon

So many stupid glitches in this game man. Keeps freezing for no apparent reason and I can't advance the week in my online dynasty, just gets stuck simming one of the cpu games.

So many stupid glitches in this game man. Keeps freezing for no apparent reason and I can't advance the week in my online dynasty, just gets stuck simming one of the cpu games.

Played my first online game on PS3 the other night. Beat a dude who was using Michigan with Central Michigan on a last minute pick and pass.

FeelsGoodMan
pimp.gif

Played my first online game on PS3 the other night. Beat a dude who was using Michigan with Central Michigan on a last minute pick and pass.

FeelsGoodMan
pimp.gif

i'm 1-2 online, beat florida, lost to LSU and Oklahoma. i usually like playing with the middle LB and jumping routes over the middle but the 2 games i've lost i've got costly pass interference calls just because the game isn't fluid. does it bother anyone else when you pick your team and then the guy goes through every school in the ncaa looking for a team to play you with? i only play with Texas A&M because i'm still going to school here lol

i'm 1-2 online, beat florida, lost to LSU and Oklahoma. i usually like playing with the middle LB and jumping routes over the middle but the 2 games i've lost i've got costly pass interference calls just because the game isn't fluid. does it bother anyone else when you pick your team and then the guy goes through every school in the ncaa looking for a team to play you with? i only play with Texas A&M because i'm still going to school here lol

Team builder is great.  I wish they added more enhancements in this year’s game but I’m still satisfied. Check out the intro for my Alma Mater – it’s generic but the music brings it together.

SN: The ability to add custom tracks to the game is great; I uploaded all the classic Marching 100 tracks I have on my computer.

Team builder is great.  I wish they added more enhancements in this year’s game but I’m still satisfied. Check out the intro for my Alma Mater – it’s generic but the music brings it together.

SN: The ability to add custom tracks to the game is great; I uploaded all the classic Marching 100 tracks I have on my computer.

^
eek.gif
 AGHCK-HOO-HOO-HOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif

How do I get that FAMU team tho?
The one on the vid is set to private b/c I made some tweaks to the roster, like adding former players, so you wouldn't be able to dowload that one from the teambuilder section.  I could make one public though if you're serious.  Keep in mind, the music is uploaded by the user to the console, it doesn't come w/ the download from team builder, if you didn't know.

Back
Top Bottom