Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

who's coming back?
I'm gonna give it another shot.  I love this franchise too much not to...

Who has the best rosters out? I haven't messed with this game since damn near release date.
nerd.gif

What's the word on the patch so far...
nerd.gif

PSN: MBI324

who's coming back?
I'm gonna give it another shot.  I love this franchise too much not to...

Who has the best rosters out? I haven't messed with this game since damn near release date.
nerd.gif

What's the word on the patch so far...
nerd.gif

PSN: MBI324

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

3 man dynasty. I have Miami, then theres Michigan and Wisconsin.

Wisconsin loses big 10 game to Michigan and they get disconnected, but game shows Michigan won, so I advance. After I advance, Michigan gets the L.

Wisconsin plays me in BCS championship. Same thing happens. I lose my back to back championship trophy.
Complaints from the bum who uses dynasty accelerators. 

Wisconsin loses big 10 game to Michigan and they get disconnected, but game shows Michigan won, so I advance. After I advance, Michigan gets the L.

Wisconsin plays me in BCS championship. Same thing happens. I lose my back to back championship trophy.

Originally Posted by hoosiergunner

3306vtk.jpg

Originally Posted by hoosiergunner

3306vtk.jpg

Originally Posted by Nako XL

EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football
NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 is now available on the PS3 and will be available tomorrow morning for the Xbox... fb.me/vTs0xRl2

who's coming back?
add me to your dynasty, is miami open?

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 is now available on the PS3 and will be available tomorrow morning for the Xbox... fb.me/vTs0xRl2

who's coming back?

who's coming back?
don't add him if you don't want people who use all the boosts, I'll play if there are no cheesers who buy the power pack

who's coming back?
don't add him if you don't want people who use all the boosts, I'll play if there are no cheesers who buy the power pack

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Im down...if Nako gets live smh...

laugh.gif

anywho... word is the patch may have broken no huddle on ps3 :-{

360 patch isnt out yet so no word on how it plays
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Im down...if Nako gets live smh...

laugh.gif

anywho... word is the patch may have broken no huddle on ps3 :-{

360 patch isnt out yet so no word on how it plays
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

if that 360 patch is straight thennnnn

360 patch fixed everything except for the transfer failed issue (though they said theyre working on fixing it right now) and no huddle.  custom playbooks need to be deleted and redone.

as soon as they fix the transfer failed issue we can start an online dynasty.

Originally Posted by young dr0

if that 360 patch is straight thennnnn

360 patch fixed everything except for the transfer failed issue (though they said theyre working on fixing it right now) and no huddle.  custom playbooks need to be deleted and redone.

as soon as they fix the transfer failed issue we can start an online dynasty.

So the patch drops and my O-line performs worse than they did previously? In RTG, I still get subbed out for punts after 1st downs? Wow

So the patch drops and my O-line performs worse than they did previously? In RTG, I still get subbed out for punts after 1st downs? Wow

Back
Top Bottom