Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

30-14 online for ps3 dropped passes and interceptions kill me and forget every LB in this game there to "good"

30-14 online for ps3 dropped passes and interceptions kill me and forget every LB in this game there to "good"

Originally Posted by BrockBo

"well normally they use this guy to stop the run, but here you can see he is very good at defending the pass" %!!# you herbie
mad.gif

linebackers making all sorts of spiderman swats.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

"well normally they use this guy to stop the run, but here you can see he is very good at defending the pass" %!!# you herbie
mad.gif

linebackers making all sorts of spiderman swats.

Originally Posted by FEETure

Patch will be released september 7th. so much for end of august smh.
indifferent.gif

I haven't played this game since the 1st week it dropped.

This patch better be %%+@*@* amazing.

Who got them Rosters from Luvtotha9s? 
nerd.gif
 PM me 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'll take the Dawgs to the 'shed when this +%%@ finally gets fixed.
pimp.gif

Georgia combats vs. Michigan throwbacks.
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
 PM me 

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

3 man dynasty. I have Miami, then theres Michigan and Wisconsin.

Wisconsin loses big 10 game to Michigan and they get disconnected, but game shows Michigan won, so I advance. After I advance, Michigan gets the L.

Wisconsin plays me in BCS championship. Same thing happens. I lose my back to back championship trophy.

3 man dynasty. I have Miami, then theres Michigan and Wisconsin.

Wisconsin loses big 10 game to Michigan and they get disconnected, but game shows Michigan won, so I advance. After I advance, Michigan gets the L.

Wisconsin plays me in BCS championship. Same thing happens. I lose my back to back championship trophy.

Alright. I'm stuck with this game and I need some help with strategy. My boy already figured it out, but he's not one for realism. Going for hail marts during the first quarter is th norm for dude. I'm in dynasty league and I am not quitting.

Anyway, my bread and butter in Football games is slants and curls with a solid run game. The run game is there however slants and curls will make you want to hurl your control at the tv.

Slants- receiver either drops when hit or LB's have super awareness and swat these down.
Curls- 75% of the time receiver drops the ball when he's popped or DB jumps the route for an INT.

No success, I play on Heisman. Need help, haha.

Alright. I'm stuck with this game and I need some help with strategy. My boy already figured it out, but he's not one for realism. Going for hail marts during the first quarter is th norm for dude. I'm in dynasty league and I am not quitting.

Anyway, my bread and butter in Football games is slants and curls with a solid run game. The run game is there however slants and curls will make you want to hurl your control at the tv.

Slants- receiver either drops when hit or LB's have super awareness and swat these down.
Curls- 75% of the time receiver drops the ball when he's popped or DB jumps the route for an INT.

No success, I play on Heisman. Need help, haha.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
 PM me 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Trust. You dont want these problems. 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Back
Top Bottom