Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Rarely have I seen them go on same, jcrew has stopped putting some 3rd party items on sale and these are it.

So just because it is a limited run, you would rather pay for a shoe than something that "keeps getting made"? Looks like you just want the exclusivity tag on your pairs. Honestly, I like my jcrew pair more than a bunch of these recent new balance collabs and I hope they keep making them.
not true I just copped barbershop 580 for $37 bucks shipped so exclusively doesnt always matter. If its an old release that is in production I want a deal on them. Im not paying full price for a release that's almost 2 years old and still being made. A cnote is different its either get them now or grab the Vaseline later

Don't step foot in DC then, you'll be swimming in a wave of 993's... the DMV has always been ahead of the curve with runners. You'll come around...
That's false. The dmv is full of hype beasts and foam heads. I do see some new balances, but ever so rarely.
all grey 993s been a staple since the mid 2000's

but thats about as far as it goes. 

Last edited:
Picked up pebble blues, 998gnrs, jcrew 1400mg and grey 998s for 230! Also did NB do a midnight release of 997s online cause all sizes are pretty much gone?!

Agreed.
Why do you keep bringing up the DMV?
No one cares about what they wear out there
eek.gif

Do 997's run TTS? This'll be my first pair. So dope.

Really depends on what you consider TTS.

I buy the same size (11) for the 990, 996, 997, 998 etc. The 997 is a bit longer than the 998's though. Not enough for me to go down to a 10.5 though.

Premier in MI posted FSR about 45 minutes ago on the NV997

I ordered at 11am and already have a shipping confirmation from them.  Great company to order from.

Last edited:
With my 20% discount for NB official site (being the black card member for Planet Fitness), couldn’t resist 997NV.  Just ordered a pair for $159.99.

Back
Top Bottom