Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got the navy 997's at the office today. Have to say I was actually disappointed when comparing them to the all grey 997's. The pebble suede isn't as plush. Still much nicer than most general releases 

Last edited:
1300NW up on End (very few sizes).

15-05-2014_newbalance_m1300nwmadeintheusa_teal_white_1.jpg

http://www.endclothing.com/latest-products/new-balance-m1300nw-made-in-the-usa.html

I really want those and have been waiting it seems forever but that END price is a little steep. Might have to wait for the us release.

My first NB pickup certainly not the last and for 80 I couldn't pass these up really comfortable sneaker. :D

A store around my way got these 996s in. They real nice but remind me of the 998bt colorwise which i have, so pass

Quick question guys, I've never owned a pair of new balances before. I usually wear Nike (air max 1's and 90's), jordand and reebok (classics). I wear a size 8.5 on all my shoes. I was wondering if the m997 model fits true to size? I just ordered a pair and apparently the seller does not accept returns. Thanks guys

I go down half a size from my air max sizing on all NB. 998, 997, and 1300 models seem to fit the longest.
who knows they may work out just fine for you.
word. I wasn't sure man I have small feet 8.5 and those fit mad perfect for everything. Wasn't sure about these though. Thanks for letting me know though and hopefully the seller will exchange

@Grapo
 ...congrats, those 1300s looking real nice. been waiting for those too. Hows the quality 

Quality is pretty good but there is some bleeding of the green onto the sole around the toe box. Also they seem a bit misshapen with a few scuffs but I think it's more down to the box being very small. This happened with my grey 997s too.

These beauties got delivered this morning:

Also I wish NB would put size UK9s in a bigger box! They are stuffed in and get damaged IMO.
I wanted these 100% before I saw your pictures and now that you showed us on feet I want these 1000% or more!!!  Ha ha

Thank you for the pics.. You have been repped!

I wanted these 100% before I saw your pictures and now that you showed us on feet I want these 1000% or more!!!  Ha ha
Thank you for the pics.. You have been repped!

Haha, at least if you are in the US you won't have to pay £145 like me!

Back
Top Bottom