Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

new-balance-outlet.org
IS THAT SITE LEGIT ?
I'm pretty sure I have read on here that any of these shoes sites that end in .org are usually selling reps/fakes/b-grades or something of that nature. I could be wrong though but I would stay away. This site is legit  http://www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com/  I had the people that work at the actual factory store mention it to customers when they don't have what they are looking for at the time.

Cant wait to snag those 1300s :smokin

Gonna be stalking YCMC like a hawk waiting for them to throw them up.

Not sure if this is 'allowed' but is there an updated list of those that wear a 7-8 in New Balance? I am looking to drop some case and I know some of you are hoarding something to sell. Tag anyone you may know. Thank you fellas.

Question about NB Pigeons, How is the fit on those? Anyone who have them can confirm? Sorry if this has been asked. Thanks!

Today...

CAN ANYONE tell me how is the quality on the barbershop 580? And also is there any 3m reflective material on the shoe???? Thanks in advance

New balance shoe boxes are small and narrow :smh:
They need to be as big as air max boxes at least

My white collar 580's were so crammed in the box that the nubuck toe area has a permanent indentation from the heel cup pressing into it. $150 sneakers and they couldn't take the extra 15 cents worth of cardboard so that my shoes didn't show up all screwed up. What's funny too is I have a pair 999bnv's that came in a HUGE box. Both are size 11 and one came in a box for what looks like a size 8 sneaker and the other came in one for a 14.

Last edited:
Got these joints last night. They're nice but they could've given us better suede. And speaking of baby boxes. Sheesh. You think they would give bigger and better boxes for 200

Got these joints last night. They're nice but they could've given us better suede. And speaking of baby boxes. Sheesh. You think they would give bigger and better boxes for 200

It seems like the grey 997 are more liked than these which to me is crazy. The materials on the 997 are spectacular imho. I dunno seems like we are kinda spoiled in the New Balance world when this type of quality is complained about.

Back
Top Bottom