Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man I got mine on pre -order but no shipping confirmation. And the stylist I pre-ordered from basically said it's no guarantee that I get them. Would hate to miss out when the are staring me in the face right now.

Is the link for 998 Independence day already up?

Can't seem to find them :nerd:

Any help would be appreciated. TIA!

Man I got mine on pre -order but no shipping confirmation. And the stylist I pre-ordered from basically said it's no guarantee that I get them. Would hate to miss out when the are staring me in the face right now.
I'd just buy a pair now and then either cancel your other order or just return them later on.

Thanks bro but I got this error. FML

EDITED:

My size is gone. Oh well. On to the next one :lol:

Last edited:

You could also log in to your jcrew account and look at your order status. That updated before I got an email.

Last edited:
On different note. I know some of you live near a sport zone elite. I was wondering if I could get an assist. Please shoot me a PM.

Pre-Ordered, never got a shipping confirmation so I just ordered another pair. It doesn't say one pair per customer...am I missing it?

Pre-Ordered, never got a shipping confirmation so I just ordered another pair. It doesn't say one pair per customer...am I missing it?
Did you try logging into jcrew and checking order status? Or checking by order number?

Last edited:
you can check availability from jcrew.com if you click on your size and quantity

size 9 - sold out

size 9.5  - more than 9 available

size 10 - more than 20 available

their inventory is quite reliable

Last edited:
Just talked to customer service and they didn't think it would be an issue and that my original order would ship tomorrow. She also said not to cancel my new order just in case...

Repped for the link, Stylist told me they'd be live at 12; been refreshing new releases page for like 30 minutes and couldn't find them until now smh lol

Ha, you're in the Fieg thread trying to throw money at those terrible Goldmember Asics for 200 after shipping, but you're waitng for pebble blues to go on sale? 
Just get the Pebbles before you regret it.
Difference is RFs will sell out.... Pebble blues been online for to long not to go on sale.

wow these went fast, i tried adding 30 pairs each for size 8.5 to 10 to my cart when they went live now they're all gone

for me these are not worth 175...they look like dirt magnets

pass

Back
Top Bottom