Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

def planning to post about it - i think it’d be kinda lame to delete the rant - its all true stuff - my ig has a decent amount of sneaker followers like 7k so i asked dude who sent me the link if it’s cool to talk about.
Social media influencer life :pimp:

1717352780882.gif

looks like this guy got the same dm as me. he has 34k and is like a sneaker page. my page isn’t really about sneakers.

Attachments

• IMG_2934.png
    IMG_2934.png
    880.8 KB · Views: 187
What happened with the Bronson drop that required all this sneaker Karen-ing
Everything was in place for a successful drop especially for manual users. (very bad execution)
Whoever was at the controls definitely was smoking on that premium unleaded gasoline.
Leaked new domain 1hr early (bots were setup to run on his og site, not a new domain)
Password (rosewater) was guessed by users and orders started flying in which forced bronson to post the pw in his ig comments. Then he canceled orders from legitimate manual orders.
Then the pw didn't work, then it did work again, more orders came in. Password spread like wild fire.
All of this before the scheduled 11am release time. All those orders had no captcha at all, no bot protection, just a free for all.
Then 11am comes, shoes are not even on the site, but bot protection is up, then the shoes re-appear in extreme limited sizing. A few more orders got cancelled and put on the site but the damage was already done!

Last edited:
i’m waiting for
someone else on ig or twitter to post to their stories about this - if the shoes actually show up it’s a dope move by this rando who works for action (not sure i want to fully absolve action himself for leaking the password 15 early after saying 11am and then saying he “did his best”)

I haven't posted on here in months. But this happened to me on the last drop. I just commented on Action's post about the release being impossible. ( I'm 0-3 now) and Shortly after I got that DM from I'm assuming the same guy. Replied within minutes and Never heard back. lol

Glad he actually came through for you tho dude. Very cool.

Edit**

I decided to shoot him a message since perhaps my last correspondence never reached him. He responded pretty quickly and sent me over an invoice for the rosewaters. Paid it and now we wait. Could end up being the most epic comeback ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom