Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

God I love this thread, thank you for posting infos on deals, much appreciated

J crew hooked me up with a $40 gift card, since they messed up on my size with the indys

Last edited:
Got a email purchase confirmation from JCrew but never a shipping one. Nor have they charged my card yet. What gives...

I'm just saying man, now we're literally talking about the shade of a color. The point is they are slightly similar. It's not really worth taking up space going back and forth about it.

It's worth it because maybe someone reads our discussion and agrees with you and maybe they agree with me and that makes them buy their first pair and that gets them hooked, it's all love, if you hate talking about new Balance, I'll move on, but just curious about new Balance enthusiasts and their preferences

Anyway, those 530s are pretty cool. Love the early 90s vibe, the tongue and heel branding is awesome. Just not worth $100 + shipping to me, will keep an eye on em.

those Moby **** 998's look banging....

that price tho man... I can not fade $170 retail for a shoe anymore unless I know there's no chance for me getting them at that price months later

call me cheap.... or call me spoiled by KicksDeals

those Moby **** 998's look banging....

that price tho man... I can not fade $170 retail for a shoe anymore unless I know there's no chance for me getting them at that price months later

call me cheap.... or call me spoiled by KicksDeals
IM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU CUZ, I ROTATE SHOES LIKE CRAZY AND AINT BOUT LOSING CASH WHEN IVE ONLY WORE THEM 4X AT MOST. IF MY CHICK DIDNT WORK AT A BOUTIQUE ID BE CRYING GAS ALREADY 4 DOLLARS GOTTA BLEED THE BLOCK TODAY

Dummy.....

They aren't similar at all, pebble blues hold their own and in my mind come on top. Check your eye sight

Maybe not to you, but to me they are. Why do you have to be an *** hole about it? Not necessary at all... All I ever stated were that IN MY OPINION, they are too similar for ME to justify having both but that the PB's are nice.

Got a email purchase confirmation from JCrew but never a shipping one. Nor have they charged my card yet. What gives...
I got order confirm. pretty quickly, but finally got shipping confirm. just yesterday, after what seems like most other people. I wouldn't sweat it just yet. But, like somebody else said, it wouldn't hurt to hit up customer service, they seem to be pretty good with that.

Completely missed out on independences.

Some of is at the shop are :smh:

Wish they would've been a normal allocation release.

Hopefully this is something we can start doing regular and often.

Stockroom find of the Day basically.

We got 2 sizes left in these 998LL:

10.5 and 11.5.

PM for special pricing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom