Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can't we all just get along.......whats with all the bickering. This thread is about sneakers. If y'all cant have civil debates you shouldn't be on here or voicing your opinion. Grow up guys

are you on drugs or something not once did I say I didnt like them. I thought the 998bt was more appealing TO ME. If you cant handle peoples opinion dont get involved in blogging. And I say what I want to say if you dont like it too bad

Last edited:

are you on drugs or something not once did I say I didnt like them. I thought the 998bt was more appealing TO ME. If you cant handle peoples opinion dont get involved in blogging. And I say what I want to say if you dont like it too bad
Hard drugs.  Yes.  Never blogged in my life.  Too bad.

Out of the 10 or so posts you've made about how you're not gonna buy the J. Crew 998, here's a gem and you're completely right, calling something "ultra basic" does not mean you don't like them
eyes.gif
 :

I love the National Parks 998s. They're awesome. A very clean color way. As I said in my previous post, I thought the JCrews had too much white. It sort of comes off plain whereas the shade of white the 998BT, the laces, the speckles on the sole set the 998BT apart.
I totally agree and im sure u can get a better price on 998bt instead of almost $200 for that ultra basic indy joint
This doesn't exactly sound as if you like them either:

I don't know if it is just the limited tag, even though it might be a deciding factor for some people.

Personally, I like this colorway much better than the pebble blues and better than the 998BT. I didn't buy them because I was at work when they put them up online. Also €175 + shipping + taxes + the trouble of going to customs holding back my package made them less appealing. However, if they made a million of them and some European stores had gotten them, I probably would have bought them.
Independence day is not touching pebble blues. The indys look like a color that could b created if new balance did custom 998's these  are nothing groundbreaking
Aside from the fact that you don't know how to spell liMited (twice), you were wrong here:

When I card J.Crew earlier and spoke to someone they told me these were pretty limited. No stores in NJ are getting them mean while all the stores got infernos.
I dont believe that LINITED crap they are just trying to move them. These days retailers will tell u what u wanna hear to get your money. I preordered but changed my mind they are not that dope imo i  like 998bt better anyway. These independence joints are gonna b no different than the inferno which i can still buy for $30 or 40 bucks over retail. These will not be as linites as people think

$500 for a pair? 
eek.gif

Hmmmmmm 
nerd.gif
Lol i guess its true that a sucker is born every minute. J crew has people thinking these indys are that limited. Hurry hurry b4 they are all gone and you will never b able to grab a pair lol. They will have u believe that this release is like a united arrows 997 or something
Now I just spent 5 minutes on you so I lost but it's still not as bad as your dedication to talking about them whether it's just that you like the 998BT better or what you actually said.  Hard drugs.

Last edited:
Hard drugs.  Yes.  Never blogged in my life.  Too bad.

Out of the 10 or so posts you've made about how you're not gonna buy the J. Crew 998, here's a gem and you're completely right, calling something "ultra basic" does not mean you don't like them :rolleyes  :

This doesn't exactly sound as if you like them either:

Aside from the fact that you don't know how to spell liMited (twice), you were wrong here:

Now I just spent 5 minutes on you so I lost but it's still not as bad as your dedication to talking about them whether it's just that you like the 998BT better or what you actually said.  Hard drugs.
so where does it say I dont like them?? Exactly it doesnt that was a major waste of time LOL. Just cuz I was weeding thru all that BULL about how limited these are and comparing them to other colorways . "The materials are unreal". Thats riding way to hard dont you think. LOL im done wasting my time responding to you move on homie that 5 minutes you wasted u cant get back LMAO. You must be geeked cuz u finally got a so called LIMITED release

Last edited:
Dude you are coming off like a complete lame. The quality IS unreal, just like almost every other made in USA NB. You happy? Can we move on now?

those Moby **** 998's look banging....

that price tho man... I can not fade $170 retail for a shoe anymore unless I know there's no chance for me getting them at that price months later

call me cheap.... or call me spoiled by KicksDeals

Agreed.

What's good with these black/grey/blue 1500s posted before the fussing occurred?
1500chf Hanon "Chosen Few" my favorite NB period. I know everyone likes the Providers/Toothpaste pack, but the shades of the CHF's are what got me...

Last edited:
Hopefully you can tell new balance heads something we dont know

Please stop. Your posts have become a nuisance to decipher. All we truly know at this point is that the independence days inflate your blood pressure, you hate the "Limited" tags (proper spelling of limited) but you're really looking for a pair of United Arrows 997.5's...

Just noticed the same dude who posted the collab teasers also posted this today. Meh, talk about a letdown.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom