Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

freakin typical smh 30 seconds from advancing..

too many emotions.. went from :nerd:   :wow: :wow: :D :D :D :D to

indifferent.gif

:x :frown: :smh:

anyway, got mine in the other day. quality is unreal @jackiesboyg
:wink:
you shouldnt talk with your mouth full LOL
dont talk with your mouth full @Joebo21

Last edited:
Anywhere still have the M998GRB still?  I found a stockist online but it's going to be £195.  

998MDs came in, I love em but there's some nasty white spots on the suede in the vamp section. Not a big deal, just not the quality I'm used to.

Last edited:
Anywhere still have the M998GRB still?  I found a stockist online but it's going to be £195.

I'm pretty sure I know which site you're referring to. I was staring at them the other day but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger,

They're pretty tough to find these days as far as I'm aware. I've only seen them pop up on the auction site from time to time.

yeah they are pretty rare but I kind of want the independence day 998s too and i've got to curb my NB addiction, so it's one or the other lol

My j crew 998 Indy came in also . I can say these and my pebble blues have thicker and better shape than all my other general release 998s.

Toe areas have no dents and no dimples. Ready to stick in my sneaker shields and keep that Deadstock shape forever :smokin

Anybody know if you can use the J.Crew student discount on New Balance products? I feel like I've read New Balance is restricted from discounts a lot of the time. 

998's pretty much won't crease at all without those sneaker shields things so if you don't want to sacrifice comfort, you don't need those at all. None of my 998's have any bad looking creases. @southwesthouston

C-notes with special box... 340 a good price? Seems too ebayish for my tastes.

Edit: nevermind, they're gone. Kicking myself now.

Last edited:

C-notes with special box... 340 a good price? Seems too ebayish for my tastes.

Edit: nevermind, they're gone. Kicking myself now.
and THIS is why you should always think for yourself 

edit: i realize that may have sounded too harsh.  what i meant was that you should always judge for yourself whether something is worth a certain price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom