Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They're made in the UK and very limited, so anything below €100 would be a huge surprise to me.

Edit: It's €129, according to SNS. The other CWs will probably be the same then.
Yeah I saw that on SNS too, I was sayin what they should be! Although I can see why they'd jack up the tag a bit for the reasons you mentioned.

Last edited:
Oh, okay, I misunderstood that then. Sorry!

Even for that price I like them a lot. I'm probably going to try my luck with one or two of the colorways.

Any of you guys know where I can find a good deal on the 1600 Racing Pack Black suede new balance? I totally missed out on packer for 65 bucks. Shame on me.

hi guys, i haven't visited the thread lately..can i ask..were the j crews superlimited in US? do you think 250usd is a fair price to buy?

thanks

hi guys, i haven't visited the thread lately..can i ask..were the j crews superlimited in US? do you think 250usd is a fair price to buy?
thanks

To your first question, yes and no. If you visited the thread a few days prior to the release, word got out that you could preorder them. On release day, unless you were up early in the morning, yes, they went quick. They did restock partially a day ago. Maybe hold out and see if they possibly restock them.

I personally wouldn't pay $250 for them especially with there being similar color ways. But it's up to you and if you really want the shoes.

To your first question, yes and no. If you visited the thread a few days prior to the release, word got out that you could preorder them. On release day, unless you were up early in the morning, yes, they went quick. They did restock partially a day ago. Maybe hold out and see if they possibly restock them.

I personally wouldn't pay $250 for them especially with there being similar color ways. But it's up to you and if you really want the shoes.
yep..you have a point..and these grs might be even better...

I like them too. More so than the Independence Days. But I don't want it to seem like I don't like the IDs since they're really a simple color way. Perfect for the upcoming holiday.

C-Notes are perfect, love that shoe. Went to the NB factory outlet earlier, didn't find much as far as footwear but did pick up a pretty cool NB hat and some NB socks. Also bought my girl some grey 990's, they are pretty adorable in a women's size 5 1/2 I must say. Was hoping the outlet would carry more retro models but not the case, still pretty cool store though.

Last edited:

These ever drop US?
what are you doing

Back
Top Bottom