Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

new pickups
new balance 574 John Henry
(American Tall Tales Pack)

new balance 998 J.Crew
Made in USA

NYC Marathon's
I really like this colorway. And one of the most comfier models I've had.

I bought this from DavidZ.com
And I would like to let everyone know that there is a high chance my debit card information got stolen somehow. I live in Kansas but over the weekend there were multiple charges made in the NY area/east coast. There were multiple gas purchases also along with a lot of fast food/restaurant charges on the way to Virginia where there were hotel charges over the weekend. My guess is that they took my card info and bought stuff and flied from NY because of the hurricane. But that's just an assumption.
The reason I think it was DavidZ is because they are a NY based store and it was the only transaction I've made since Thursday last week online. After I bought these shoes from DavidZ last week a day after I was charged an extra $1.30 something as a separate transaction and I didn't think nothing of it cause it was small. I got a call from my bank and said it was "unusual" but I was thinking, eh it was just an extra dollar something and then after that a bunch of charges started coming in. Didn't notice until today when my bank contacted me yet again.
Just a heads up for anybody that is going to buy from DavidZ from now on.

Last edited:
It's between the 998s and the 1300s for me. I love both models, and that's why I want the Salmon Soles so much. I just love the look of the shoe; just classic and simple. 

sweet 1300jp. theyre so outta place in that group shot.

that's a shame if someone from davidz went on a spree with your info. i had nothing but positive experiences with them.

NYC Marathon's
I really like this colorway. And one of the most comfier models I've had.
I bought this from DavidZ.com
And I would like to let everyone know that there is a high chance my debit card information got stolen somehow. I live in Kansas but over the weekend there were multiple charges made in the NY area/east coast. There were multiple gas purchases also along with a lot of fast food/restaurant charges on the way to Virginia where there were hotel charges over the weekend. My guess is that they took my card info and bought stuff and flied from NY because of the hurricane. But that's just an assumption.
The reason I think it was DavidZ is because they are a NY based store and it was the only transaction I've made since Thursday last week online. After I bought these shoes from DavidZ last week a day after I was charged an extra $1.30 something as a separate transaction and I didn't think nothing of it cause it was small. I got a call from my bank and said it was "unusual" but I was thinking, eh it was just an extra dollar something and then after that a bunch of charges started coming in. Didn't notice until today when my bank contacted me yet again.
Just a heads up for anybody that is going to buy from DavidZ from now on.

That sucks, fam. Did your bank cover the charges since it was debit?

I am glad I got a pair of the Burn Rubber "Collar" collab. I liked the White Collar more than the Blue, which was a good thing because it seems all the Blue Collars were gone pretty quickly.

White Collar fits my personally career better anyway. Haha.

And anything thing, does anybody else on here smile when they get a New Balance and you see the extra shoe laces and dust bag? I'm personally a huge sucker for those two things. I like having options and a secondary way to carry/store my shoes. I always look forward to that when I buy a New Balance collab.

That sucks, fam. Did your bank cover the charges since it was debit?
yes, they are going to cover them 100%. thank god. but some charges still haven't been processed yet so i have to wait til they are before i file a claim on it for my money back.

Like he said, there is no other info, unless Jeff is on here himself and posts something. Extremely intriguing though.

According to the comment on that IG pic, "Coming Soon... #AlwaysBetOnBlack"

Black Pigeon NBs? I'm down.

Did that little bird say anything about release date? Does the black have anything to do with Black Friday, also?

Oh wow.

Looks like I'll be passing on the Jordan IVs and saving up for these. Thank you New Balance for making a very suitable substitute for my money. Ha.

Back
Top Bottom