Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The SEALS are amazing. I was available to get them on the original release date, and still haven't worn them. Every time I get them out, I stare at them and end up not wanting to take a step in them. Haha.

And the Kennedys are my grails. Whenever I see a size 8/8.5 pop up somewhere, I will buy no matter the price.

Size 10.5 on ebay of Seals for $235 buy now feature. Lowest ive seen, still looking for a reasonable priced size 13

Wow, that's a steal for those SEALS. I'd definitely jump on that if I wore that size.

And for me the 999s fit TTS. I can wear a 8 or 8.5 in New Balance, so I bought the SEALS in a 8 and they are fine. They aren't tight at all.

And whoever is buying those SEALS, talk to seller. Myself, being a Ebay seller, hate paying the Ebay fees. So here's a little secret for you guys; message the Seller and ask if he's willing to sell through PayPal for a cheaper price. 99% of the time they will say yes. We, as sellers, hate paying the Ebay fees and with people buying through PayPal it's just a protected for seller and buyer, and we don't have to pay any fees.

As a buyer too, I've saved a ton of money on sneakers by just asking for a 'PayPal price.' The more expensive the shoe the more the Seller has to pay to Ebay. So if you are going to buy the sneakers, just tell the Seller that, and say you're willing to pay a cheaper price through PayPal. It also helps if you tell them you're ready to pay right now. Sellers love to hear those words. 

Last edited:
Wow, that's a steal for those SEALS. I'd definitely jump on that if I wore that size.

And for me the 999s fit TTS. I can wear a 8 or 8.5 in New Balance, so I bought the SEALS in a 8 and they are fine. They aren't tight at all.

thanks for the info

And whoever is buying those SEALS, talk to seller. Myself, being a Ebay seller, hate paying the Ebay fees. So here's a little secret for you guys; message the Seller and ask if he's willing to sell through PayPal for a cheaper price. 99% of the time they will say yes. We, as sellers, hate paying the Ebay fees and with people buying through PayPal it's just a protected for seller and buyer, and we don't have to pay any fees.

As a buyer too, I've saved a ton of money on sneakers by just asking for a 'PayPal price.' The more expensive the shoe the more the Seller has to pay to Ebay. So if you are going to buy the sneakers, just tell the Seller that, and say you're willing to pay a cheaper price through PayPal. It also helps if you tell them you're ready to pay right now. Sellers love to hear those words. 
So what do you do? Just have them send the money for goods and add the 4% ?

Yeah, exactly. I would just ask are you interested in selling these through PayPal at a cheaper price? 99% of the time the Seller has said, "yes."

The only reason why Sellers keep the prices so high is because they are covering their *** with the Ebay fees, which is a pretty good amount I might tell you. So if you tell them you are definitely going to buy the shoe, you just would like to know if you can get it for cheap, they will happily do that for you.

All they want to do is sell the shoe, fast as possible, and get their money. No strings attached. If you work with them, you will save yourself a ton of money on Ebay.

Example: I bought a pair of the Ronnie Fieg Steel Blues 999 when they came out. The Seller had them for $300, buy it now free shipping. I messaged them asking about a Paypal price, and they dropped the price all the way down to $250 shipped. And I know that's still is high for them, but this was the weekend after they released.

Just have to message them and ask. You have nothing to lose.

Last edited:
So what do you do? Just have them send the money for goods and add the 4% ?
You just have the seller send you an invoice for the agreed price. Cuts eBay and their fees out of the equation. Usually does work and I too have saved a bunch of money using this method. 

anyone have any advice for sizing for 580's.. wondered if its similar to the 574 fit, i always thought they would run bigger nothing worse than a shoe looser than Paris hiltons snatch

I don't have any 574s, so I can't tell you how they fit compared to the 580s. I do, however, have the Burn Rubber "White Collar" 580s and they fit me just like my 1300s, 998s, and 999s.

Last edited:
i almost bought them to try and trade for my size. But too much hassle trying to trade with ebay strangers lol

thanks for posting link

Back
Top Bottom