Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think a decent amount of us in here have IDed NBs. But, I also think a fair share will agree that as the price has increased, the interest has decreased.

Exactly. I did two back when they were $115. I was even able to use a 10% off coupon on one of the pairs. It was fun at that price and not really that big of a financial commitment. They were perfectly priced and you felt like you were getting a great deal because of the materials and turn around time compared to nikeid. At $160 it's just not worth it anymore.

Does anyone know where to find M998MB (Navy Burgundy) in a size 10 for under retail? Thanks in advance...

Does anyone know where to find M998MB (Navy Burgundy) in a size 10 for under retail? Thanks in advance...
I asked the same exact question yesterday and got no response.  I also went through every North American retailed listed on that one guys signature and couldn't find one size 10 under retail.  I would keep an eye on those spots that have them in at Retail and see if they do a sale soon.

Today...

Decided against the pigeons and thinking that I'll go after the complete tall tales pack at a little over 3 which seems like an excellent price to me all VNDS

Referring to the IDs, isn't there a store/headquarters in Boston where you can get them done? I'm heading up to Boston in a month and want to add some more places to visit.

Referring to the IDs, isn't there a store/headquarters in Boston where you can get them done? I'm heading up to Boston in a month and want to add some more places to visit.

You're thinking of the New Balance NYC store. They have the in-store customization option. Unfortunately, NB Boston doesn't have the same setup.

You're thinking of the New Balance NYC store. They have the in-store customization option. Unfortunately, NB Boston doesn't have the same setup.

Thanks bro. Cross that off my Boston list and add it the NY list. Anybody have experience with this set up?

Don't know if this was posted here but better pictures of the 2nd Horween 998
I think the high quality leather is dope...but its sad that we now have to deal with crazy inflated retail prices to have the quality leather a sneaker should have in the first place. $400 retail? Not even Nike has tried to pull something like that.

HOLY MOLY MOTHER ******* DOUGHNUT SHOP

$399 RETAIL

This can't be life...

Why is the Author's Collection so massive? 15 pairs? NB is doing the most in every aspect within this collection..

Hopefully but people hear "limited" and eyeballs begin turning into dollar signs.

but as a whole the pack would run you about 4~4.5K  
sick.gif
mean.gif

Thanks bro. Cross that off my Boston list and add it the NY list. Anybody have experience with this set up?

No problem. I wouldn't cross NB Boston off your list though. It's worth checking out. They'll have some local shirts as well as most current made in USA and UK releases. I'm sure if you're visiting as a tourist you'll be in the Newbury/ Copley neighborhood.

^ good point. This ain't gon be good on my wallet.

On those Horweens, in my opinion if NB did a collab and made it limited at a regular price, resale prices would probably be around there. NB trying to get somma dat resale money.

Last edited:
Why is the Author's Collection so massive? 15 pairs? NB is doing the most in every aspect within this collection..

I agree, 15 total is a lot, but they're broken up into individual packs (Connossieur, etc.) so it makes it a little easier to digest. Plus they'll be released over a couple months, that's really not that crazy compared to how many releases some brands have in that span.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom