Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 LMAO, Nah I'm sorry but i prefer not to get swindled out of money by large corporations. They don't look good to me so why in hell would i buy them? And i haven't seen anything that goes along with them other than a small leather hangtag. They could have justified the price by giving you anything, something other than a black box with the flag in the corner but NOPE. Miss me with the ******** sir.

That's the only reason you want them, you are what makes businesses thrive and flourish. Buying something because it's overpriced and you get to stunt for 5 minutes.

Stunting in NBs? Come on man, you'll get much more attention in some Js or limited Nikes before you catch it off NBs. 

Sorry for the rant 
mean.gif
 @ rest of thread

So sad that NB raised their custom price, does anyone have a coupon I could use? I can't justify paying $179.95 after shipping n tax for a pair especially when 4 months ago i paid less than that

SMH at people stunting Js or Nikes to get more attention. Shoe game is for you and nobody else. Quit acting so feminine, but even that's an insult to women. Quit acting like a teenage high school girl.

any idea on the other colorways for the 740? white/black is clean but i can wait since july is so action packed

$400 is too much for those nb x horween.... i have some shoes from sebago and clarks that have collaborated with horween leather and usually the difference is just  a $30-$50 price increase

$250 would've been ok for this.

400 is a lot but that leather looks immaculate. If I have some extra money lying around I might cop those, or wait for them to go on sale :lol:

Finally broke down and ordered the 530 OG. Went .5 up, so hopefully it'll work out ok. Thanks again to the bro that posted about Revolve having them still.

Finally got the chance to lace these up today. I've been traveling the past two weeks and these have been sitting in the J Crew shipping box.

Hahahaha
Y'all know damn well if j crew were selling those horweens y'all would be all excited like y'all were for those Independence Days.

Not if the Jcrew Horween joints were still $399. It's just the price, people are looking at it as more of a new balance shoe than a Horween leather shoe. I'd grab them for something under $200 if they went on sale. Not sure how limited they are.

Pairs sat of other nb x jcrew for a long time. The Indys went because they are just sick. They are definitely sick.

Last edited:
^only 300 pairs

Ok well then they'll sell on how limited they are alone. Makes sense. NBs are already, IMO a high quality shoe, at least most of the time the materials, construction, craftsmanship are better than most in their price range, esp Nike so to just say it's horween leather and bump the price doesn't do it for me personally.

If I'm gonna drop $400 + on a sneaker it's gonna be these:

I agree 100% on the Horweens. They're not that appealing to me, anyway. Not really into leather-based runners, and the colors aren't doing it for me. Not to mention the shape.

Ended up getting a $50 nb.com coupon for some issues I had with the 998MDs, not sure what I'm gonna use it on though.

Also, wearing Indy's for the 2nd day in a row. These might be my favorite release of the year so far.

I'm regretting passing on Indys now. Had a connect email me to reserve a pair and I was just like nah I'll chill but it's messing with me now. Gonna have to grab pebble blues to hold me over until the beef and brocs in the fall.

^I'll keep an eye out for a pair at a decent price, what size you need?

PBs are looking more and more tempting everyday. Especially since (for whatever reason) the J Crew collabs seem to have better toe shapes/builds than regular 998s.

Back
Top Bottom