Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The Horween 990's look pretty good but won't drop 350-400+ on them. Actually both 990's look decent. Other than that not much, maybe the green 1500 but that's still not a must. I don't know, We'll see.

CT300SGW and the 1500SG are the only pairs that really stick out. It looks like the shape is slowly getting corrected on the 1500 as well.

I really hope this Horween leather comes to a quick end.

Those 998's look a lot like the black pair that is slowly starting to show up this month.

I'd rather buy some releases I skipped when they go on sale than most of those 2015 cws.

Also, could some of you give me some advice on sneaker stores in Cali? I'm mainly looking to buy US made NBs as they are so much cheaper than they are in Europe, but of course I won't mind finding out about stores that carry other brands, too. :wink:

I'll have longer stays in SF, Santa Barbara, LA and San Diego. So if any of you could give me some hints, it would be much appreciated. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by making this request.

the Moby **** 1300 sold out in my size on NB.com, thought I would be good waiting a couple weeks........have they hit anywhere else? havent been able to find em

how uch am I going to have to drop on the bay for a pair of independence J Crew's? couldn't scoop on RD, wanted badly though.

also on the hunt for a second pair of tannery's, learned the hard way that Jason Marks doesn't work on suede :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Those 2015 drops all look terrible on first look toe puffs galore.

On another note, what company is best for international shipping if you are sending shoes. Ups?

Looks like we're gonna see a lot of red devil customs when those 990s come out.

I like the 997dol...ct1300 interest me for under.100

Horweens and navy 1500 are fire

I'd rather buy some releases I skipped when they go on sale than most of those 2015 cws.

Also, could some of you give me some advice on sneaker stores in Cali? I'm mainly looking to buy US made NBs as they are so much cheaper than they are in Europe, but of course I won't mind finding out about stores that carry other brands, too. :wink:

I'll have longer stays in SF, Santa Barbara, LA and San Diego. So if any of you could give me some hints, it would be much appreciated. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by making this request.

Off the top of my head in sf Bay Area and la:

Bows and arrows berkeley
Shoe palace sf
Kicks sole provider la
Blends la
Undefeated sf and la

Those 2015 drops do not look very impressive.

Which makes me wonder, when are they releasing the Black/Gum 997 that I have been seeing pictures for in the past few weeks/months?

I thought they were going to be an early July release; none of my local NYC boutiques have any clue about a release date for them.  

check my sig for stores, they arent by states but divided by countries

I dont recall cnotes sitting. These days collabs dont sit they just had a wide release at quite a few spots. I copped mine 4 days before they relessed at all the boutiques and my spot sold out in minutes
Nobody wanted to hang with lil C-note at first. A lot of people said C-note was ugly and nobody wanted him to join their team. Then one day his brother Tanner came around and everyone wanted to hangout with C-note all of a sudden. But eventually people realized C-note was pretty cool and he became more sought after than tanner. Little C-Note became so popular that everyone forgot how much they hated him at first and they all lived happily ever after, selling Cnote for 3x his ******* retail price.

NEW BALANCE 2015 COLLECTION  PART 2

M1500SG

M577TBO

M577TGY

M577SMO

M576FC

M576FB

CT300SGW

CT300SBW
Part 2 is pretty lackluster, the first 3 in part 1 are my top 3

Those 2015 drops do not look very impressive.

Which makes me wonder, when are they releasing the Black/Gum 997 that I have been seeing pictures for in the past few weeks/months?

I thought they were going to be an early July release; none of my local NYC boutiques have any clue about a release date for them.  
Part of the Authors Collection, It's scheduled for this month. No specifics but just be on the lookout

I'm also not feeling the majority of those 2015 releases, some of them are downright dreadful. Really bad. I do however like first 997s

These are fire people ! Freshwater colorway

Hey all, with all of this toe puff talk going around. Could someone take the time to explain how to de-puff without the taking apart of the toe box? I know I've heard of the iron method, but I know it's not that easy. Thanks fellas.

Back
Top Bottom