Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Which ones are the "Indy" ?. Also how limited we're the Moby D's going to be ?. Haven't been into NB but saw those and the need is serious.

There's plenty of ***** to go around ^ there's pairs on Ebay and NB.com

Yeah the 998MDs aren't limited per se, but they seem to be going pretty quickly especially in smaller sizes (which is usually the case with NBs)

Thanks for the info and definitely will be on the hunt for the MD's cuz I want those to be my first NB's.

Ok well then they'll sell on how limited they are alone. Makes sense. NBs are already, IMO a high quality shoe, at least most of the time the materials, construction, craftsmanship are better than most in their price range, esp Nike so to just say it's horween leather and bump the price doesn't do it for me personally.

If I'm gonna drop $400 + on a sneaker it's gonna be these:

Yes sir preach on. These are the only ones I would drop 4 bills on. I have the black version with the green and red stripe on the back. ITALIAN CRAFTSMANSHIP!!! ITALIAN LEATHER.

Last edited:
I'm regretting passing on Indys now. Had a connect email me to reserve a pair and I was just like nah I'll chill but it's messing with me now. Gonna have to grab pebble blues to hold me over until the beef and brocs in the fall.
im waiting on beef and brocs as well. I figured I can grab the 998bt if I wanted a shoe thats very similar and cheaper than indys. Eveey time I go through the nb thread im glad I cancled my preorder

Last edited:
^I'll keep an eye out for a pair at a decent price, what size you need?

PBs are looking more and more tempting everyday. Especially since (for whatever reason) the J Crew collabs seem to have better toe shapes/builds than regular 998s.

Appreciate it but I've made my peace, lol. Plus hearing that scream green and Bball Huaraches and huaraches lights drop all in the next couple months was enough to give me some peace, lol. Might double up on pebble blues though, I could see that being a grail a year from now.

Hey New Balance fam!

Got my first pair of Custom 574s(i have another 2 but they were from ebay) that i did over at the 5th Ave Store in NYC
Theyy are based off a display shoe i saw their like a year or so ago

Solid Glacier Blue Upper with Pacific Green on the Tongue and a Black Liner with STAY HUMBLE on the Heels in White Cap
My First Time Shooting with My first ever DSLR technically my first Camera period, hope you like the pics i had a fun time taking them

Last edited:
No you can do them online, but its works out to be about $10 bucks cheaper for me to do them in store, plus i get to chop it up with the Employees

Those are brilliant Jae718, nice...

Speaking of the Pebble Blue 998's, is the suede khaki/brown or grey? Never seen in person

Anyone know if the m997PR from the authors collection (the black with orange accents) will be as available as the MD's or will they be more limited and any estimates as to when they drop ?.

Last edited:
I think that black pair is going to be a bit more limited, and they should be popping up real soon. By the end of the month I'd guess.

Last edited:
Should've gotten C-notes when they first dropped 
mean.gif
 No one wanted them and then the Tannerys dropped and then everyone who couldn't get a pair scrambled for C-notes and the price took flight.

Should've gotten C-notes when they first dropped :smh:  No one wanted them and then the Tannerys dropped and then everyone who couldn't get a pair scrambled for C-notes and the price took flight.
Yea they were sitting for a little while. I was able to find a pair on ebay after low balling a bunch of times

Thanks fellas.

C Notes are a classic. And to think I thought a member on here was silly for copping 3 pairs. He knew what he was doing lol.

Thanks fellas.

C Notes are a classic. And to think I thought a member on here was silly for copping 3 pairs. He knew what he was doing lol.
I dont recall cnotes sitting. These days collabs dont sit they just had a wide release at quite a few spots. I copped mine 4 days before they relessed at all the boutiques and my spot sold out in minutes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom