Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Could anyone tell me how 574's fit? Never had a pair but I'm thinking about making a custom on the NB website. 

I was gonna make a custom too but they took off the nearly navy option. Does anybody have experience at the custom store? I want to know if I can customize specific panels without changing others.

roll.gif

Anyone going to the Packer release tomorrow for the Worthy's? I've been debating it, not sure if it's worth the hassle. Meeting Mr. Worthy would be cool though. What kind of release you guys think this will be?

Anyone going to the Packer release tomorrow for the Worthy's? I've been debating it, not sure if it's worth the hassle. Meeting Mr. Worthy would be cool though. What kind of release you guys think this will be?
I will be there for two reasons. !. Huge James Worthy fan. 2. To hand out Great Jones Pants and Asics Gel Lyte V OG's*.

*In limited quantities, also my personal favorites #KITHSET

You'll be the only one there.

Plenty of sites have Moby D 998's in my size, I'm hoping they may go on sale....but would I be waiting for something that won't happen? Should I just buy at retail?

Also, does J Crew ever put their 998's on sale? I'm interested in all three pairs that they have, but shelling out retail for all three isn't something I'd like to do.

Walter..

JCrew isn't going to put their 998 on sale man. I hated hearing it.

Of course they wouldn't. GRREEAAAAT haha I figured as much.

I suppose retail it is. I'm fairly new to NB again (it's been YEARS since I've owned a pair until recently), so there are just soooo many pairs that are on my list that it makes it extremely difficult to pick and choose which to get first lol and to choose wisely because I don't want any pair on my list to become unavailable and need to resort to resale markets.

Walter..

Last edited:
Has its positives and negatives. So you won't be able to get them on sale is unfortunate, but the good thing about it is that you can pretty much pick them up whenever because they aren't selling out (unless you run into the limited tag like they did with the Independence Days, for example).

Back
Top Bottom