Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone have a paie of 980RX, thinking about picking a pair up to wear casually before Kanye does and ***** everything up

Does anybody here have the p740 "Worthy" and could help me with the sizing? I usually wear a 9.5 with Nikes, Reebok etc. But last time I tried on a pair of New Balance even a size 9 didn't feel really snug. And Packer Shoes wrote that the p740 runs half a size big. Did they mean half a size big compared to other New Balance sneakers or compared to your usual shoe size? Should I just get a size 9 or even a 8.5 because NB run bigger than Nikes in general? Thanks for your help...

honestly just check what UK size you wear in most of your sneakers and your should be straight. got a size 10.5 becasue it said go a half size smaller. i wish i got an 11, because a UK 10.5 is equal to an 11.5 in most Nikes. i love the shoe though. wish packer shoes put some ******* bubble wrap in the box. my new balance box is all smashed up and my james worthy mini poster is all wrinkled SMFH :smh:

Just received my hanon ct300's. These are top notch. Went a half size up and they are still a bit narrow. Glad I paid a little over retail for them after missing the launch

First wear. Can't believe I was able to hold out for so long on purchasing...

na those 1500s are always like that, lol i have yet to see one with a normal toe
I can guarantee you that toe box has been reshaped man. I know a reshape when i see it.  unless thats some sort of strange angle you have on your pic but it looks like a normal angle. 

Last edited:
it's clearly a used pair, previous owner probably did some major toe pushing and maybe it conformed?

Back
Top Bottom