Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Cliche as it is but for me, sometimes 'LESS is MORE'. And just check that material
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
what are these 998s?  Never seen them before

CdG X New Balance are fire, man subtle is superior imo, the hunt begins...unfortunately its unlikely going to be wabbit season for a minute since they so hard to come by!

Keep in mind these run AT LEAST a half size small maybe full size due to one-peice construction of the shoe. 

Appreciate the info [emoji]128553[/emoji] the hunt for these is looking treacherous

as much as i admire junya watanabe as a designer, the fact that anyone would pay the inflated retailed prices for the NBs is ridiculous. theyre all asian mades. if you can find them for a steal, sure why not, but most sellers are unwilling to let them go for cheap because they paid ridiculous amounts at release. nothing wrong with putting that money toward a classic made in usa GR 998 instead.

as much as i admire junya watanabe as a designer, the fact that anyone would pay the inflated retailed prices for the NBs is ridiculous. theyre all asian mades. if you can find them for a steal, sure why not, but most sellers are unwilling to let them go for cheap because they paid ridiculous amounts at release. nothing wrong with putting that money toward a classic made in usa GR 998 instead.

:smokin

No only white
What other laces you would do on them ? You have me wondering now lol

Haha definitely a matching grey, mostly cuz it's less distracting from te CW of the shoe. I feel like the white draws away from the color blocking cuz it breaks the sort of flow the grey/marine and light blue has.

Got shields in but they actually help fill the pre dents that the toe box has I them since 998s gr are not as dent free as j crew 998s for some reason

My pebble blue and Indy j crew 998s have a million times better toe shape and no dents

Longshot but anyone have a DS sz 11 pair of the independence days looking to trade for 11.5? Little too long on me.

Back
Top Bottom