Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Concepts has NB x capsules up for those trying to cop.  I'm trying to double up but can't add to cart.
cncpts webstore is shady as ****.  i have a page monitor on them and add to cart within 1-2 seconds of them posting the link and have only been able to purchase one thing(these were all items with NO set release date or time fyi)  im positive they give out the link to f+f to add to cart before they even make the link live.  its bs but whatever, on to the next..

Yeah i struck out. I regret not buying it at oneness for $240 now... I don't see too many resellers with size 9-10 and if I see them they're asking $260+

: (

There's someone selling the Capsule's in an 8.5 for $220 shipped on one of the Facebook groups I belong to, interested?

Thanks but I need a size 9.5 biggest. Maybe a size 9. I appreciate the help though.

Props to the Premier Store's photographer.

xl_8_19_14nbtuxedoprofile.jpg

2ghnQsj.gif

these were a must for me I have to admit. The guys at capsule are so humble and friendly, I'm happy the release was a success for them.

Last edited:
Thanks but I need a size 9.5 biggest. Maybe a size 9. I appreciate the help though.
No problem man, I'll keep my eyes peeled! 

Thanks!

Big fan of how this shoe was executed.

In person the shoe is muuuuch better.

Same here. But I'm not a fan with the red laces. It draws too much attention on the red laces and it takes away the spotlight from the denim material. I think they look best with the original laces on them. It keeps the shoes subtle but unique.

kinda scared that the size 11 popped back up sneaker politics seeing as how I copped it on friday...but I got shipping conf. just no movement on the label. has anyone's order shipped from them yet?

kinda scared that the size 11 popped back up sneaker politics seeing as how I copped it on friday...but I got shipping conf. just no movement on the label. has anyone's order shipped from them yet?
All that means is they've created a shipping label, but they haven't been picked up by whatever parcel service they use. Don't worry, you'll get your shoes!

All that means is they've created a shipping label, but they haven't been picked up by whatever parcel service they use. Don't worry, you'll get your shoes!
yeah I know that from past releases, it's just weird that they created the label on saturday and no movement tonight...but a size 11 (the size that I ordered) went up on the site today so im just a little paranoid 

yeah I know that from past releases, it's just weird that they created the label on saturday and no movement tonight...but a size 11 (the size that I ordered) went up on the site today so im just a little paranoid 
I know your feeling, I ordered fro Premier Boutique, they took my money Saturday, and just created a shipping label and sent them out today, I was paranoid all weekend. If it puts your mind at ease, contact the store, that's what I did and they assured me it would be in the post by Monday, and lo and behold it was! So I wouldn't worry too much mate!

Got my 996PR's today, and all I can say is...
[emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

EDIT: Figured I'd share a couple more pictures of the Moby's with navy laces.

Walter..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom