Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

had to return my pebble blues. went down .5 was way to tight had to go with my tts. they dont seem to run long for a 998 model. any one else have same problem?

had to return my pebble blues. went down .5 was way to tight had to go with my tts. they dont seem to run long for a 998 model. any one else have same problem?
Ut oh I sized down .5 as well but I haven't received them yet. Just went off others suggestions. Hopefully they fit alright. I don't really want to send them back to exchange.

I swear I've walked into multiple Jcrews and was waiting to see those dark military 998's on sale already lol
Good looks on the coupon. Finally copped a pair for $118 shipped. They are fire in person.

Does anyone have a picture of the military grey JCrew 1400s? I'd like to see what they look like in person! 

http://sneakernews.com/2014/09/07/new-balance-996-made-usa-dark-grey/ 

Have you guys seen these yet? I think I'm in love 
eek.gif
 I'm hoping these drop in the States soon! I wouldn't be surprised if they were an unannounced part of the Author's Collection, they seem to have similar materials. Maybe there's a Fall/Winter component to the collection? 

http://sneakernews.com/2014/09/07/new-balance-996-made-usa-dark-grey/ 

Have you guys seen these yet? I think I'm in love 
eek.gif
 I'm hoping these drop in the States soon! I wouldn't be surprised if they were an unannounced part of the Author's Collection, they seem to have similar materials. Maybe there's a Fall/Winter component to the collection? 
depending on the preorder price at atoms, I would say they should be priced at the usually $150, like the recent m996nav.

depending on the preorder price at atoms, I would say they should be priced at the usually $150, like the recent m996nav.
That would be a nice price! They just seem really similar in terms of materials to the sandy brick colored M996PR, so I wouldn't be surprised at a $240 price point. 

Very true. They have to match the color/style or at least be neutral. I bought a bunch of the JCrew made in USA black and white marled socks, and so far they go well with everything! 
I mean don't get me wrong, to each their own. Sometimes I see some very nice NB, with ankle high white/grey socks where the heel of the sock is above the heel tab, like what?? 

Back
Top Bottom