Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pic request....

the m577 ang in grey.

i cant decide if i will like them in normal lighting, seeing if anyone has on feet pics...

i have a lead to get them for a decent amount off retail, i have been looking for new dailys and i think these might be it

Wow they really are being tight with these preorders
laugh.gif
dude just had me read him the whole text of the email, told me it looked like I didn't receive it in their system, and then let me place the order anyway. Just BS your way through it, it's not like they are a small mom & pop store, this is a major corporation, **** em.
Did they send you an email?

cardholders, for one, would be a guess-- companies always cater to people who have lines of credit... b/c it means they're likely to spend more $$$. first words out of the reps mouth after I told her size... "are we putting that on your jcrew card today?"
i have a j crew cc, but didn't get an email.  : \  

Word is the tongue on the Concrete Jungles is 3m. I thought so, just confirmed :pimp:

Anyone have luck using the coupon on their preorder?

Last edited:
Ive only bought the PB's and Indy's from Jcrew, and I got an email. Shrug...

Last edited:
For confirmation or the preorder? No to both either way. But I called a couple hours after placing the order and they confirmed that it was in their system.
For the preorder, an email saying you could preorder! So you didn't get one but managed to preorder anyway?

I just placed my order on the Concrete Jungles. My "personal stylist" was really checking to make sure I got the e-mail. She double checked the e-mail address that it was sent to. Retail was 170, then shipping was free. I don't think I will be charged tax.

Just got off the phone with a personal stylist after placing my preorder.  Hope I get my pair considering the lady made clear it was not guaranteed until I get my order conf. as the shoes are extremely limited and she's already had a ton of people calling in asking for preorders today.  Here's to checking my inbox on the hour every hour the rest of the night...

Last edited:
You guys sure they send order confirmations this soon? I preordered the Independence Days and didn't get an email til a day after the official release. They also told me on the phone today that I wouldn't get a confirmation until they actually ship.

Last edited:
I got my confirmation for the Indys basically hours after preordering.  However, my personal stylist never even mentioned anything about how many people had already placed a preorder through them and how crazy limited they were.  On the other hand, the stylist mentioned this a few times during the call for the concrete jungles today.

Back
Top Bottom