Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hoping someone can chime in because I rather hear some feedback than taking a guess. 

I'm trying to get a pair of 998s and want to get sizing advice. I already saw the chart on page 301 but there is little feedback from those with wide feet. I wear an 11 in AM 1, Nike SBs and they fit snug. I tend to size up to an 11.5 in AM 90 and 95 because it's a bit more narrow up front. Having said that. Go with an 11 or 10.5 in the 998? I don't want heel slippage. Thanks, highly appreciated 8)
I say 10.5. I have a similar issue. 8 in am 1, 8.5 in 90s and 95s, my right foot is wide and my left, not so much. I size down to 7.5 in 998 for a snug but comfortable fit. Also remember the suede loosens and stretches with each wear. Hope this helps

Hoping someone can chime in because I rather hear some feedback than taking a guess. 

I'm trying to get a pair of 998s and want to get sizing advice. I already saw the chart on page 301 but there is little feedback from those with wide feet. I wear an 11 in AM 1, Nike SBs and they fit snug. I tend to size up to an 11.5 in AM 90 and 95 because it's a bit more narrow up front. Having said that. Go with an 11 or 10.5 in the 998? I don't want heel slippage. Thanks, highly appreciated 
glasses.gif
usually between 11-11.5 in nike too, and i went with the 11 in 998 (and mt580). my gel sagas are 11. don't really have wide feet though. but left foot is a little bigger--right foot would prob be good in a 10.5 for the 998 but it would be too snug for the left. they definitely stretch after a few wears though

Anybody else catch the 997 navy for 100$ off kith last night? only sizes were 10-11 at one point and 11.5 as of this morning (circa 7:30am)

I have the navy 990 which is one of my favorite models lets see how these 997 navy compare

are the distinct 996's movin @ the 250 price point?

im tryna hold out for a sale, maybe im expecting one too quickly...

Got my confirmation email from J.Crew for my concrete jungle 998s. Today is officially a good day!

They are gorgeous.  Don't want to pay retail though, they're £150 here in the UK which is about $245! Need a code that works on the UK store.... 
mad.gif
Just a thought, you could always arrange for someone in the States to buy them for ya and ship em to you! I'm sure shipping+customs is still cheaper than a $245 retail, which is obscene. 

Back
Top Bottom