Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nice pics up there.  the concrete jungle looks nicer IRL... but still on the fence about the CW.  can you post a couple without the flash? 

LPU, finally got 'em!

Some OG NB H710 hiking boots with the spiky Vibram sole

Found at the thrift store for less than $3 I can't remember exactly

Seen the J. Crew x NB 2012 retro version go for $110

They were DS but they fit my girlfriend and only nerds keep shoes DS

is there someone here that has the m997pr and also have an airmax90? just wanted to make sure what size should i get. im size US 8.5 on airmax90 and fits me perfectly. it has a thumb width allowance. (widefooter here) just dont want a too much tight and too loose causing slippage. i would really appreciated your suggestions guys. 

is there someone here that has the m997pr and also have an airmax90? just wanted to make sure what size should i get. im size US 8.5 on airmax90 and fits me perfectly. it has a thumb width allowance. (widefooter here) just dont want a too much tight and too loose causing slippage. i would really appreciated your suggestions guys. 
don't have an airmax90 but the general rule is for new balances' is half size down from nike. the 997PR fit big so I'd recommend that.

I'm a US10 in AM90 and have the 997GY in a US9.5 which fits perfect for me. So I would also suggest going half a size down.

998 is a great silhouette but that concrete jungle c/w is just not doing it for me.  

My small dorm room collection! I also have the Capsule 580s, but I haven't been home recently to pick them up, and I'm hoping to add the J Crew 998s to my collection next week! What does your collection look like guys? Break em all out! 
happy.gif

Some OG NB H710 hiking boots with the spiky Vibram sole

Found at the thrift store for less than $3 I can't remember exactly

Seen the J. Crew x NB 2012 retro version go for $110

They were DS but they fit my girlfriend and only nerds keep shoes DS
These are really cool! I'd love to see NB put out some 710s with a Vibram sole again. Also, some better colorways...

Here's my humble collection, I try to keep it quality over quantity. SEALs were the pair that got me back into NBs but since it'd been so long I copped them too big and ended up selling them. Waiting to add the CJs next week.

Lol dude im at work tryin to makw deals over here...
I swear I thought I saw someone say they just bought a set and code still worked.
I was trying to get military grey and pebbles

A size 10.5

Hoping someone can chime in because I rather hear some feedback than taking a guess. 

I'm trying to get a pair of 998s and want to get sizing advice. I already saw the chart on page 301 but there is little feedback from those with wide feet. I wear an 11 in AM 1, Nike SBs and they fit snug. I tend to size up to an 11.5 in AM 90 and 95 because it's a bit more narrow up front. Having said that. Go with an 11 or 10.5 in the 998? I don't want heel slippage. Thanks, highly appreciated 
glasses.gif
take your SB size and go 1/2 down.  It'll be a perfect fit. If its a little snug- no worries because 998's break in nicely - they will stretch out a bit once they break in. hope this helps to clarify things bro...

I wear a 10.5 in SB's, 10.5 in AM 1's and 90's... In 5 series (574,577, 580) NB's I wear 10.5.  In 998 , 999, 1300's - I size down 1/2.  In 996's I can go either way.

Back
Top Bottom