Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

that's a 100 dollars saved right there thanks to WillMax14!  much appreciated dude.  the blue on the pebble, and the orange on the dark military REALLY pop.  the next code that comes around, i'll be doubling up on both of these.  j crew CWs are too clean.
got my pebble blues also. beautiful shoe. but now u got me wanting the dark military now too...

got my pebble blues also. beautiful shoe. but now u got me wanting the dark military now too...
the dark military... i didn't think they were special until i saw them in-hand at my local j crew.  had to have them afterwards

Indy new balance were nothing special at all. How difficult is it to create a red, white and blue colorway for independence day?  Pebble blues and concrete jungle 998 kill all j crew's other 998's period
I concur. 
nthat.gif

I thought about the pebble blues for a couple days, especially with that $50 off code, but I never picked them up. Regrets.

CJs have been my favorite NB jcrew so far. Pebble blues are definitely my next cop I just have to ease up spending wise for a minute but I now I'm gonna regret it if I let me slide and they disappear in a couple months. I mean, the grey/orange/blue pair and the navy's have been around a few years now so I'm hoping pebble blues aren't going anywhere but yeah that's def my next purchase.
don't let the pebble blue slip by, i doubled up myself on them since they are that great and I know it's a pair that once it is gone, everyone is going to be looking for them.

My personal favorite Jcrew NB are the evergreen 1400s
smokin.gif
One of my faves as well.  I found those at, of all places, an NB outlet in Destin, FL.  They practically paid me to take them out of the store too.  I picked the Evergreens up along with, what I like to call the "Lemon Zest" 998's, for less than $20 a pair.  'Twas a good day! 

Hey fellas. Was wondering if you guys could help me out. My girl has recently feel in love with my NB collection and I want to get her a pair. Was wondering if you guys could recommend anything. She's a size 4.5-5 and loves mint green. I wish they made the tannerys in that size it would be instacopped. Can't seem to locate anything decent for her. Been searching quite a bit.

For those that have concrete jungles, is the toe/heel suede more of an olive or is it brown?

It's olive, the only brown on the shoe is the 3m and even that looks like more of a charcoal grey in most lighting.

Anyone else notice that he suede on the Concretes isn't quite as soft/nice as most Made in USA NBs? It reminds me of the suede they used on the 977 Navys.

haha people sleep on the factory stores ive picked up salmon soles and pebbles there during the summer time.

the concrete jungle are dropping tonight.. at midnight.. eastern time?  if eastern that means like 1 hr and 40 minutes from now?  any additional advice?

Back
Top Bottom