Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Info???:nerd:

Thanks for the hookup, been looking for a US5 for my gf.

picked up 997GY on newbalance.com y/d for $153 shipped.  woot!

20% off w/ 20APPRACC then i used another 10% off Plus free shipping which actually stacked!

144 + $9 tax. 

glad i didnt bite on an ebay pr i was watching for $250
noooo I totally messed up with all those codes stacking- do you think they will refund the difference? I paid almost $20 more and NJ doesnt tax
mean.gif

Works on these and everything $100 and up. Coupon code FALL for 30% off $100+ orders.

I'm beyond upset I missed Bows and Arrows Navy 997s for $100. I ordered them months ago for $200 and had my order canceled due to inventory. $100 wouldve been so perfect.

Works on these and everything $100 and up. Coupon code FALL for 30% off $100+ orders.

I'm beyond upset I missed Bows and Arrows Navy 997s for $100. I ordered them months ago for $200 and had my order canceled due to inventory. $100 wouldve been so perfect.

Good lookin out with the code.  Couldn't grab the 997pr in my size on pys last week and this deal is almost as good.  THANK YOU!

Another shot of the Horween joints. They look really good, but they remind me of a sick pair you'd cop on discount from David Z about 10-12 years ago... Not today for $400.

I think so too. Unfortunately, hype sells not quality. MAYBE I'd consider it when they go on 50% sale for $200, but even then it's just plain brown and monotone.

i'd be willing (not happy) to part with about £200 for those Horweens but not a penny more, the leather is nice but i have never really had an issue with NB leather anyway admittedly my only experience is with made in the UK but still justification for that price tag is hard to come by.

On an un-linked matter when are NB gonna pull there finger out and get the whole ID thing worldwide surely FEDEX will deliver them other places. And when they do an option for 998's would be pretty sweet as well.

lol a $400 new balance shoe? how is that anything but a complete hype gimmick?

I agree. I think it's their marketing strategy. They probably already know it won't sell for $400 so they start off at ridiculous amount, get the people talking (free advertisement), mark off 50% and sell for $200, which is the price they wanted to sell it for in the first place.

Consumers love "bargains," right?

Last edited:
Good lookin out with the code.  Couldn't grab the 997pr in my size on pys last week and this deal is almost as good.  THANK YOU!
No problem. I just hate giving oneness business anymore after that whole NB x Capsule 580 release bs where they were overcharging by a lot and couldn't move any.

Last edited:

lol a $400 new balance shoe? how is that anybalancething but a complete hype gimmick?
I am willing to bet there will be some idiots who go and drop that $400. If i was a New balance retailer i would have told the company i didnt want them cuz its gonna be tough moving these.

....and even still, they end up being 25$ more than the pys price of 167 with free shipping. They have 'em at 260 retail, while newbalance.com has 'em for 240. A 50$ discount is still great--don't get me wrong. Oneness is on some other stuff, though.

....and even still, they end up being 25$ more than the pys price of 167 with free shipping. They have 'em at 260 retail, while newbalance.com has 'em for 240. A 50$ discount is still great--don't get me wrong. Oneness is on some other stuff, though.
I never ordered from oneness whats the deal with them?

they have a tendency to be shady. they do a lot of stuff via paypal invoice-- so you call, or email them... and they'll be like, "yea... somebody just offered 240 for these"... on a shoe that retails for 180. they mark stuff up as well--case in point on those 996PRs. otherwise, they're fine.

they have a tendency to be shady. they do a lot of stuff via paypal invoice-- so you call, or email them... and they'll be like, "yea... somebody just offered 240 for these"... on a shoe that retails for 180. they mark stuff up as well--case in point on those 996PRs. otherwise, they're fine.
Thanks for the heads up i will avoid them like the plague.

Last edited:

They're very shady about a lot of things.

They sell most of their limited/new releases through invoice only.

They also charge strange and varying rates for shipping that have nothing to do with location and more with what the release is (ive been charged different rates several times for shipping to the same address).

They give you a hell of a time if you try to adjust/cancel an order.

And most importantly they advertise releases as selling for retail on their website, but if its a sought after release, will more often than not be invoiced at a large amount over retail.

They are in many ways a reseller disguised as a retailer.

That being said they are also quick to discount shoes that sit. Quicker than most other places including the big chains, so a lot of times I find myself regretfully ordering through them...

Last edited:

They're very shady about a lot of things.

They sell most of their limited/new releases through invoice only.

They also charge strange and varying rates for shipping that have nothing to do with location and more with what the release is (ive been charged different rates several times for shipping to the same address).

They give you a hell of a time if you try to adjust/cancel an order.

And most importantly they advertise releases as selling for retail on their website, but if its a sought after release, will more often than not be invoiced at a large amount over retail.

They are in many ways a reseller disguised as a retailer.
Thabks bro i appreciate the response. Im suprised people in here still give them business.

Word, they do discount quick but they get an F for customer service and overall "shadiness" like many have already mentioned

http://*************.com/news/j-cre...w-balance-and-japan-s-influence-on-colorways/

EDIT: Hmm, I'm not sure why that's not working. Oh well, it's an interesting, quick little article you guys should check out! I wish they went a bit more in-depth though. Anyways, I'm hoping to see some leaked pics of whatever the 998 Ultramarine collab is going to look like soon! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom