Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

250+ online I can guarantee you that much
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Why's that? To be honest, this will be my first Concepts New Balance release. Do they generally charge more online? 

Why's that? To be honest, this will be my first Concepts New Balance release. Do they generally charge more online? 

Yup, and they raise the price at the last minute, like 30 mins before launch. It happened last year on multiple occasions for a few of their bigger collabs...

No go with those Pink Cncpts...:smh: I barely dig the rose golds and these are suppose to be lighter in color...

^^ much better pictures of those Horween 998's. They are growing on me, but will wait it out, no rush to get them.

Walter..

CNCPTS rehashing their first colorway?  First thing I though when I saw these and CNCPTS was the When Pigs Fly SB's.

New Horween pics make the shape look 10x better. Now, $400 worthy Idk but for whatever reason I'm being drawn to that dark pair...

hey guys anyone get a shipping confirmation from the PYS.com order when they had 30% off NB's? my 997pr is confirmed and everything still on there website but no shiping confirmation, and that was sep, 18 !!!

wait scratch that, just found the tracking info on there website, wow how poorly desiged. smh. to TOMORROW!!

that definitely happened with the tannery joints..

C Notes too.. they were like 10 bucks more online WITHOUT CONCEPTS BOX lol
All the tannerys came with the concept box as far as I am aware.. the first 100 or so pairs sold oine of the c notes came with the concepts box the rest came with reg NB box

hey guys anyone get a shipping confirmation from the PYS.com order when they had 30% off NB's? my 997pr is confirmed and everything still on there website but no shiping confirmation, and that was sep, 18 !!!
Do you have an account with them? I never received a UPS Quantumview email like I usually do but my account updated the same day I ordered with a tracking number, and they showed up yesterday here in NYC (from California)

Check into your account and there should be a tracking number there from UPS.

I don't get it. 

They do look eerily similar to their WPF from 2012.  But that lack of blue differentiates it enough. 

I think it's because he said they were rehashing their FIRST colorway, implying the WPF was their first collab.

Back
Top Bottom