Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NY location is November this year.

Reread and that is correct. I guess this will be christening shoe of sort.

tumblr_lrjql1ZPfs1r0wvob.gif

Hopefully the numbers are up on these. Their NBs always seem to be plentiful.

For real. And especially since they'll be supporting two physical stores and their online clientele. Hopefully they'll be stocked up nicely.

Side note: Diggin' the avatar. Hoping they'll have a good season coming up.

For real. And especially since they'll be supporting two physical stores and their online clientele. Hopefully they'll be stocked up nicely.

Side note: Diggin' the avatar. Hoping they'll have a good season coming up.

I'm ready man. This season may bring us back to some glory. Each season has been improving since that record-horrible season. Curious to how Lance will factor into the offense. PJ Hairston too.

I'm ready man. This season may bring us back to some glory. Each season has been improving since that record-horrible season. Curious to how Lance will factor into the offense. PJ Hairston too.

Potential to have a solid season with the squad they have and with the name/idenity/history back. Should be good.

M998DW Horween are up on Sneaker Politics. Made in USA. Says release on 10/1 but was able to add to cart. Not that I'm looking to spend $400 on these.

Cncpts 997 will be copped for sure :smokin

I'm frightened at the potential cost though... I'm thinking just south of 300 could be possible :nerd:

I expect the CNCPTS 997 to be at least 260+.  Weren't the CNotes $220?  given how much more a GR 997 is, i'd say collab pricing will be higher than the 997PR.

But we can always expect the good old CNCPTS last minute price raise.lol
TRRUUUUUU lol

I'd like to think they're better than that, they are one of my favorite shops. 

We shall see fellas, probably the release I'm looking most forward to this fall/winter. 

I don't think he did say they were $220. he came across (imo) saying that the basic cost would be $220 but materials and extra have pushed the price up. Maybe I'm wrong but that how it came across to me. I'd be surprised if they weren't the same or more than the 997PR

I don't think he did say they were $220. he came across (imo) saying that the basic cost would be $220 but materials and extra have pushed the price up. Maybe I'm wrong but that how it came across to me. I'd be surprised if they weren't the same or more than the 997PR
I think it's $220 because in the pic above he was responding to a commenter who said that he hopes the price wont be $300.  Deon confirmed it will not.

Back
Top Bottom