Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

timing

glad i passed on those 997hl's was on the verge but would have regretted that purchase.

Also think wings and horns should have done a black suede 997 with black grained leather accents and the same sole's as the m997gy's.

But what do I know.

glad i passed on those 997hl's was on the verge but would have regretted that purchase.

Also think wings and horns should have done a black suede 997 with black grained leather accents and the same sole's as the m997gy's.

But what do I know.
Its much easier/quicker for accounts to get an asian made silo NB collab than a US made model...unfortunately.

Was a little worried when people said that these were underwhelming in hand, but i absolutely love them. Goes great with tan shorts/joggers/chinos.

Just saw the hamburger boots have a 1500 companion. Not as bad but still nothing great. Wasted collab opportunity in my book.
eyes.gif

[h1]nonnative x New Balance 1500 “Coyote”[/h1]
I didn't think your post was clear enough, but I hope people don't think these are releasing too. These came out 4 years ago. 

Hi,

Would like to know how does 998 fit? Thanks. Im a size 8 and i got the 580's. Find it a bit big for me so i sized half down. Is it the same as 998 when it comes to fitting? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom