Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hey guys, just wondering, whats the average price right now for the 997pr? i have mine posted several places, i know they retail at 260 bu i got them for 180 from PYS, they are brand new other than trying them on to realize they were too big. What would you suggest to competitively price them at to move them? any help would be appreciated

right but if i list on ebay, and consider fees and shipping i need to price about 180. i just was seeing if anyone knew if they were still being sold at a discount, and therefore would be hard for me to sell.

hey guys, just wondering, whats the average price right now for the 997pr? i have mine posted several places, i know they retail at 260 bu i got them for 180 from PYS, they are brand new other than trying them on to realize they were too big. What would you suggest to competitively price them at to move them? any help would be appreciated

since you got them below retail, why dont you just try to trade for a smaller size?

Last edited:
since you got them below retail, why dont you just try to trade for a smaller size?

I posted on every fb group. Its been a couple weeks. I figured I would just sell them and hope to find them eventually in my size for a decent price. I got an ebayer down to 218 shipped but then kept giving me the run around when it came to him sending the invoice, he probably knew he could sell for higher. Anyway at this point I just need them gone, I hate sitting on them

Hi,

Would like to know how does 998 fit? Thanks. Im a size 8 and i got the 580's. Find it a bit big for me so i sized half down. Is it the same as 998 when it comes to fitting? Thanks in advance.
check the link in the bottom of my comment, theres a survey on sizing that may help.I'd go with a 7.5 in 998 assuming that you went with a 7.5 on the 580

check the link in the bottom of my comment, theres a survey on sizing that may help.I'd go with a 7.5 in 998 assuming that you went with a 7.5 on the 580
Thank you sir. Appreciate it. 
smile.gif

I posted on every fb group. Its been a couple weeks. I figured I would just sell them and hope to find them eventually in my size for a decent price. I got an ebayer down to 218 shipped but then kept giving me the run around when it came to him sending the invoice, he probably knew he could sell for higher. Anyway at this point I just need them gone, I hate sitting on them
Price them at what you bought them for and give someone a steal. No need to induce and support the same ressling habits of th use we are not very fond of.  If you want them gone really bad, go donate them.  Nothing wrong with adding a little positivity in the world. I donate most of my own collection from time to time.

Price them at what you bought them for and give someone a steal. No need to induce and support the same ressling habits of th use we are not very fond of.  If you want them gone really bad, go donate them.  Nothing wrong with adding a little positivity in the world. I donate most of my own collection from time to time.

Woah bro. Never said those were my intensions. I want the shoes but in a different size and I just dont want to have to sell mine for cheap then pay 80+ to get my preferred size. Cant tell you how many times I have sold shoes I decided I didnt want at cost to NT members or the various fb groups/ebay. Im not a reseller.

If anyones interested in some deals check these out:

New Balance 576 - Maroon - $60 off

Sizes remaining - 8, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11,  & 12

http://www.flystreetlife.com/index.php/brands/men/new-balance/new-balance-us576cm4.html

New Balance - national parks 996 - $55 off

Sizes remaining - 9, 11.5, 12

http://www.flystreetlife.com/index.php/brands/men/new-balance/national-parks-996-m996bs.html

New Balance P740 OG – “Worthy Express” - $35 off

Sizes 7-13

http://www.flystreetlife.com/index.php/brands/men/new-balance/nb-heritage-bb-p740wk.html

Entire sale can be found here for all brands:

http://www.flystreetlife.com/index.php/sale.html

Woah bro. Never said those were my intensions. I want the shoes but in a different size and I just dont want to have to sell mine for cheap then pay 80+ to get my preferred size. Cant tell you how many times I have sold shoes I decided I didnt want at cost to NT members or the various fb groups/ebay. Im not a reseller.

its simple. Add fees and shipping to what you paid. Or mark em up 10 bucks. I think you will be coming out of pocket though either by selling them or buying the correct size.

its simple. Add fees and shipping to what you paid. Or mark em up 10 bucks. I think you will be coming out of pocket though either by selling them or buying the correct size.

Ok thanks buddy. Thanks for clarifying the obvious and providing me with your much desired input

^might help to let us know what size you need. It's not like FSRs will be popping up.

Can't believe there's been so much bickering in here recently, we usually keep it chill in this thread.

^might help to let us know what size you need. It's not like FSRs will be popping up.

Can't believe there's been so much bickering in here recently, we usually keep it chill in this thread.
But right though? Everyone just needs to chillllll!

[h1]Limited Edt x New Balance Made in England M577LEV Box Set[/h1]
Nice but almost 3 bills for a color I am not digging is a little much.
eyes.gif

Still nice for a collector piece if you got it to spend. Here's the link

[h1]Limited Edt x New Balance Made in England M577LEV Box Set[/h1]
Nice but almost 3 bills for a color I am not digging is a little much.
eyes.gif

Still nice for a collector piece if you got it to spend. Here's the link
I feel the same way man, the Knicks colors just turn me off. If they were anything else, I would've jumped on 'em. That display case is pretty nice, I just don't like buying shoes I'd never wear. 

Back
Top Bottom