Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

http://www.size.co.uk/product/new-balance-530---size--exclusive/017371/

size exclusive GOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif

Considering that the 998 Horweens were 400usd, 349usd for a pair of 997 that actually have a better cw than those 998, sounds good to me...

Hope i can cop them..

lol those ultramarines 
sick.gif

Never could get with sprite cws.

Disappointing from Jcrew imo.

Def want these Horween 997s but def not for 450 or anything even close to that
Veg-tanned Horween leather 997s? These are what the 998s should've been, these are beautiful. I wonder if there's another colorway! Where was this book found?

In person they look like they ripped the leather off a Ferrari seat one of the very best 997 IMO but the price is to expensive but true definition of quality!!!

ultramarines shipped. it is weird preordering blindly, but for $50 off, and a no-fuss return policy, why not. you figure someone out there would pay retail, so if you end up not liking them, you either make a quick $50, or pass them off for what you paid and make someone else really happy, or return them for just a few minutes of your time.

is there any codes lying around for jcrew? i need these pebble blues, still salty i missed out on the 50 bucks off awhile ago. TIA

Veg-tanned Horween leather 997s? These are what the 998s should've been, these are beautiful. I wonder if there's another colorway! Where was this book found?
Not sure where the pic is from. It was just floating around the web. Def look nice though

ultramarines shipped. it is weird preordering blindly, but for $50 off, and a no-fuss return policy, why not. you figure someone out there would pay retail, so if you end up not liking them, you either make a quick $50, or pass them off for what you paid and make someone else really happy, or return them for just a few minutes of your time.
Wait wait, yours shipped already? Before they were even released?

Yeah, odd. Not up on site yet either I dont think. Wife asked about the charge (hahahah) and I was like damn, they must be shipping soon. Then I got a shipped email. Kind of a fun way of ordering a shoe IMO. I wouldnt do it all the time but for the price it is kind of how shoes used to be to me....fun.

Back
Top Bottom