Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did someone just call the 997 "a below average silhouette"?
sick.gif

http://mtvtn.com/brands/new-balance.html

This store Motivation (boutique in Michigan IIRC) will be 25% off everything tomm and Sat celebrating they're 7th Anniv. Hope this helps.

EDIT: Looks like you have to call/email to order (seems like they can't sell NB on their site). They list available sizes though, that should help though.

Last edited:
Isn't that on display at Cncpts? I remember seeing something like that before, someone said it was in the basement and only VIPs could go down there IIRC.

man when did this thread get so dumb?

In the spirit of letting folks spend their money how they see fit (ahem)... I went ahead and paid a few extra $$ for the starcows from tres bien on saturday. They arrived yesterday (3 business days Sweden to Philly) and the customs value was marked as 15.00. Def. a good look from Tres Bien on that--they also discount 20% VAT for non-eu customers. Couldn't find the 15% off newsletter promo that someone mentioned--so maybe they discontinued it. Anywho, I was too lazy to lace up both pair, but snapped some quick pics for y'all still on the fence. Overall, I'm really feeling the color scheme and materials-- the suede on the front reminds me of the tannery concept mint 998s-- super buttery... the toebox is pretty buttery as well. The insole has a nice digi camo print-- unexpected nice touch. The toebox is definitely elongated-- trying to figure out if its just the toebox/1500 or if the narrow cut of the lace holes makes the whole shoe more narrow and makes the toebox seem longer. The toebox just seems to have less lift than a 1500 and slightly flatter. If I get time I'll add pics of both together later on.
i think you had to sign up for their newsletter through a post on their facebook page and they would send you the code, it was only for 10%. it wasn't unique though. i believe the code is OCTOBER10.
tresbien is great. i like that they fly under the radar. i have bought from them many times, not just sneakers but clothing also. they use fed ex and shipping is always cheap, not sure how they afford that. always mark value down without even asking and i never had any issues with customs duty from them.

did the close up shots of the 997s and gl3 out of the case come from the same guy?
I didnt receive those close up pics, just the case pics.

Although I may have got them third party, I didnt ask. I know the cat I got them from is F&F at CNCPTS, but he may have gotten them second hand.

Back
Top Bottom