Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I know this is pretty much a cncpt thread till Sunday, but does anyone ever shop out new balance outlets? Anything worth going for or just generic stuff?

I know this is pretty much a cncpt thread till Sunday, but does anyone ever shop out new balance outlets? Anything worth going for or just generic stuff?

I have a local NB outlet, and I go every once in a while, but they never have anything really woth purchasing, I've heard stories of people coming up on some gems tho collabs and more for steal prices, its kinda the same way with the Marshalls and Ross finds people come up with, I NEVER find anything close to work copping at these places

Yeah I didn't know about elite 999 or 998's ever find their way in there. I went a long time ago to one and they were loaded with 991's right after they brought in the 992. smh should have bought them all.

I have a local NB outlet, and I go every once in a while, but they never have anything really woth purchasing, I've heard stories of people coming up on some gems tho collabs and more for steal prices, its kinda the same way with the Marshalls and Ross finds people come up with, I NEVER find anything close to work copping at these places
In some rather fortuitous good fortune, I once found the JCrew x New Balance 1400 (in forest green) and these NB 998s on the cheaps...

I managed to snag both of these aforementioned pairs during the same trip, but sadly, my luck with that particular NB outlet stopped there as, with most "outlet/close-out" shopping, it's very hit or miss.

Since Ross was mentioned, I figured this worth a mention here even though it is not NB related.  My lone "come uppance" shoe-wise at Ross was the Nike Air Max 1 "Seersucker".   Beyond that, all I ever spied in their shoe section was str8 doo.    

Last edited:
lol

i've seen some 990s and 996's before during a trip to the Charlotte, NC outlets.. It was over the summer.. I passed because the sizes they had were either .5 big or smaller than what I needed

Since the NB outlet is about 35-40 minutes away I usually call once every 2 or 3 weeks and ask if they have anything in stock. I've managed to get 998GGO, 998RO, and 998GY each for under $50.00 OTD.

They recently had a few pairs of 996's, 998GNR's, and a few 1300's but for $120.00-$140.00.

Walter..

ive never had luck with the new balance outlet. theres one about 30 minutes away that i check from time to time, and always leave empty handed. all they ever have are some old man models haha.

if only cncpts did a 997 in muted cnote colors.. As far as RF, I ain't falling for the hype of some Asian NB models..

He released Americana's and Daytona's last November. Also, it isn't that hard to steal what little thunder those ugly pink abominations have.
Little Thunder? Word....

They're probably the most anticipated release for a lot of people for the rest of the year. I'm just saying that it's not a coincidence that he dropped the teaser and the "KITH Classics" info the same day CNCPTS officially announced the 997 collab. 

Little Thunder? Word....

They're probably the most anticipated release for a lot of people for the rest of the year. I'm just saying that it's not a coincidence that he dropped the teaser and the "KITH Classics" info the same day CNCPTS officially announced the 997 collab. 

Isn't Ronnie cool with Deon and the guys over there though? Pretty sure there was talks of a Cncpts x Kith collab coming in the future. Sure, it's probably a little friendly competition, but there's nothing malicious about it.

Isn't Ronnie cool with Deon and the guys over there though? Pretty sure there was talks of a Cncpts x Kith collab coming in the future. Sure, it's probably a little friendly competition, but there's nothing malicious about it.
Ehh I'm sure they are but at the end of the day it's friendly competition. RF knows he has his work cut out for him when hes doing a NB collab, especially since CNCPTS pretty much got the NB collab game on lock. 

To be honest, I'd rather have Concepts do an original, albeit weak (even though I still like them) collab, than rehash any of their previous colorways. 

Back
Top Bottom