Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yes just as bad/probably worse than embers. New Balance + Concepts + Limited + Premium Price Tag + Fire Emoji Packaging = HYPE

that fire emoji packaging will dope.. i thought the price tag would be a deterrent for some.. I'm hoping there's a really decent allocation online.. I've done well with all the recent drops and some older ones (i.e - C Notes & carting/entering information for MInts) so i'm hoping this will be no different

that fire emoji packaging will dope.. i thought the price tag would be a deterrent for some.. I'm hoping there's a really decent allocation online.. I've done well with all the recent drops and some older ones (i.e - C Notes & carting/entering information for MInts) so i'm hoping this will be no different
I dont see the big deal. Those concepts 997's will release at every top new balance retailer anyway. If you strike out at concepts u will have multiple chances at other spots

I just hope they stop with those book case boxes. Def sick of those haha. Kind of glad they chose the colors they did though, money saved. Had they gone all purple....

Might not but true.

A lot of their recent stuff has been CNCPTS release only.
These are gonna release at other retailers. New balance is trying to create more hype and awareness of the 997 model so im willing to bet this wont be a concepts only release

I dont see the big deal. Those concepts 997's will release at every top new balance retailer anyway. If you strike out at concepts u will have multiple chances at other spots

Might not but true.

A lot of their recent stuff has been CNCPTS release only.

C-notes did...Tannerys did not

I want the shoes and the box so the CNCPTs release is a huge priority..

Worse case scenario, I'd settle for a normal NB box..

im just patiently waiting for the teaser pic today....

EDIT: Looks like retail is $235. Pretty much what I expected

Last edited:

Thx and Repped.

What about 998LL?
Please utilize the search aspect of this thread. This isn't the Official New Balance sizing thread. Use the tools given to you on here, for the love of God. Sizing is every other post on here, can we please, stop asking, the size of every single NB model. 

The new 997, 996, and denim 1300 are up on NB.com. Apparently the contrasting leather on the 997 is navy, that kind of ruined them for me.

These are gonna release at other retailers. New balance is trying to create more hype and awareness of the 997 model so im willing to bet this wont be a concepts only release

If they really wanted to create hype they would make it more limited. For example doing a CNCPTS only release.

But I get what you are saying.

I just wouldn't assume its a wide release.

If they really wanted to create hype they would make it more limited. For example doing a CNCPTS only release.

But I get what you are saying.

I just wouldn't assume its a wide release.
Who knows tannery mints were way more limited than cnotes but cnotes at this point is a more desirable colorway now. When i spoke of hype i meant from new balances stand point. They are gonna run bustos on the 997 model  so from new balances point of view it makes sense to release these at other boutiques. Concepts are kings with NB collabs anything they touch is gonna move no hype really needed from their stand point

Back
Top Bottom