Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

CNCPTS Orange 997s and maybe these....

and i'm cool :smokin
Yes please! Easy pass on both cncpts. Starcows are only recent nb I've ****** with. Can't believe the hype over the Rosé. Thought the whole pink shoe fad was over once the RF GLVs came out... Guess not.

Anyone know how long it takes hanon to ship? Ordered on 11/13, PayPal charge is completed, but order still shows as processing.

Wow Kith employees are the worst lol. I called earlier this week asking about the Starcows, dude specifically told me that if they weren't online already then they were in store only. Then they just pop up last night.. What's the point of customer service if the information is blatantly wrong?

So End actually ends up cheaper? Hmm

Last edited:
Does anyone have that NB sizing chart document that was in here about a year ago? Wondering about the Starcow sizing.

Last edited:
^Thanks fam! I went ahead and copped that last pair from West (size 10). My St. Alfred 1500's are a lil' bit too big. Should I be good? For anyone that may have half sized down.

^Thanks fam! I went ahead and copped that last pair from West (size 10). My St. Alfred 1500's are a lil' bit too big. Should I be good? For anyone that may have half sized down.
different models size different... if you have a 5-series NB, you can size them similiarly.. Ie your 574 will fit very similar to your 572's.  thats a rule of thumb i use, and i never have a problem with sizing.

thought that the 496 would be tts since the 496 has mainly been released in womens sizing.  for some reason i thought it might be narrow because of that.  ordered my normal size.  oh well.  i think they're underrated.  they will look better with flat laces imo.  

Concepts Boston had the starcrows in store this morning and they are sitting. Watch online as they will drop them at some point

how cncpts charge 15 shipping but the special promotions get free shipping smh

There were about ten people at concepts this morning...I hope a lot of future releases can be like this.  Underrated pair imo - maybe this will change a few minds.
smokin.gif
 no tax instore?

White laces and maybe, but besides that I'am not a fan of the model - the color scheme tho is another story!

Back
Top Bottom