Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Still nothing beyond a order confirmation from concepts. At this point the thrill is gone for those 997 rose. Would have did better paying $100 over retail and copping from a reseller who copped instore. Unless other spots get a concepts release. Im not ordering s@$@ from concepts. I dont care what rhe product page says about order processing. Its crazy. Pay a crazy price for the shoe and wait weeks to receive it. ordered from end Thursday my package will be here by 10:30 monday morning. And im sure end gets thousands of orders every week just no excuse.

Last edited:
Still nothing beyond a order confirmation from concepts. At this point the thrill is gone for those 997 rose. Would have did better paying $100 over retail and copping from a reseller who copped instore. Unless other spots get a concepts release. Im not ordering s@$@ from concepts. I dont care what rhe product page says about order processing. Its crazy. Pay a crazy price for the shoe and wait weeks to receive it. ordered from end Thursday my package will be here by 10:30 monday morning. And im sure end gets thousands of orders every week just no excuse.

last week was a first and a little weird for me. seeing deon point and rf in the same day within an hr of each other lol...anyway, i did a unfiltered color comparison of both 2014 rose golds on my ig a couple of days ago. im sure there are some ppl here that are interested in that.

only seen kith,west.feature with the starcows are other us retailers getting them. slept on them when i seen them in kith the materials on point

I want my shoe just as bad and I understand your frustration but check this...I'm in Jersey and not too far from the city so I could have done the pop up shop. Now the reasons I didn't do it were these:

1. Gas and tolls: easily for tolls $20 round trip and let's say the gas round trip is another $15
2. NYC sales tax: we'll round it off and call it 10% that's another $23.50 added to the cost of this shoe.
3. My time: There is no value to that, it's priceless.

So by ordering online it saved me the time of running into the city waiting in line on a cold day, it saved me from paying taxes, tolls, and gas money. Sure it may have taken about a week to ship, but in the end it's worth it. Oh and by the way, when the RF Sage and Rose Gold dropped same thing happened as far as shipping. It was released around Labor Day and stuff got delayed. You have to realize these are small boutiques with a small staff, it's not like ordering from Nike, Footlocker, and etc. where they have armies of employees working to get your stuff out that Monday.

Just got the Starcow x NB 1500SCG in.  I was actually in Paris the weekend these dropped at Starcow, but was by the shop when it was closed (Sunday, bloody  Sunday...
mad.gif
) so I wasn't able to cop.  Needless to say, I'm happy to have them in hand now.  I mean, I'm of the mind you can never really go wrong with a UK made 1500, but I absolutely adore this color way not to mention, materials are all that and then some!  Dope, dope quality plus, gum outsole is 
smokin.gif
.  Get 'em while you can NT! 

Last edited:
damn, no kidding?  I thought all from that level were $200 and distinct were in the 260 range.  
All prices are going up it seems. I posted a breakdown of 997 pricing a few weeks ago. The catalog I got these from has prices listed in Euros. €200 for that 997 but they might be cheaper in the US maybe.

I want my shoe just as bad and I understand your frustration but check this...I'm in Jersey and not too far from the city so I could have done the pop up shop. Now the reasons I didn't do it were these:

1. Gas and tolls: easily for tolls $20 round trip and let's say the gas round trip is another $15
2. NYC sales tax: we'll round it off and call it 10% that's another $23.50 added to the cost of this shoe.
3. My time: There is no value to that, it's priceless.

So by ordering online it saved me the time of running into the city waiting in line on a cold day, it saved me from paying taxes, tolls, and gas money. Sure it may have taken about a week to ship, but in the end it's worth it. Oh and by the way, when the RF Sage and Rose Gold dropped same thing happened as far as shipping. It was released around Labor Day and stuff got delayed. You have to realize these are small boutiques with a small staff, it's not like ordering from Nike, Footlocker, and etc. where they have armies of employees working to get your stuff out that Monday.
I dont think end clothing is a massive boutique either but they manage to get things out in a timely manner And they are shipping all over the globe And im sure its thousands of orders per week. As i have stated b4 if concepts knew that they had that many pairs to sell they could have been better prepared to deal with that volume. And if being a small store is the issue why release another store collab before you have satisfied orders from the previous week? Clearly if you are such a small boutique and so short on staff you would handle one work load before putting more on your plate. The bottom line is there is no excuse to release a 2nd collab when there is customers waiting on one from the previous week.

Last edited:
I dont think end clothing is a massive boutique either but they manage to get things out in a timely manner And they are shipping all over the globe And im sure its thousands of orders per week. As i have stated b4 if concepts knew that they had that many pairs to sell they could have been better prepared to deal with that volume. And if being a small store is the issue why release another store collab before you have satisfied orders from the previous week? Clearly if you are such a small boutique and so short on staff you would handle one work load before putting more on your plate. The bottom line is there is no excuse to release a 2nd collab when there is customers waiting on one from the previous week.

why would you click in an order knowing the product page disclosed it would take 6-8 days to ship if you were going to freak out after 5?

i really hope you werent born in 1973 crying about some shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom