Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 clearly missin the point but anyway

today

Niketalk13's famous sizing chart has been helpful in guiding me toward my preferred size, but it can be incorrect for some.  TBH it was slightly off for me, but i'm picky with my sizing.  folks have to understand sizing is highly subjective.  some people prefer ultra snug/roomy toeboxes.  some are wide/narrow footed.  fat/skinny feet.  toebox material affects the sizing in the toe.  there's also the fact that NBs break in and fit much more loose after a little wear. 

if you're able, you should def check them out in-store first. 

Niketalk13's famous sizing chart has been helpful in guiding me toward my preferred size, but it can be incorrect for some.  TBH it was slightly off for me, but i'm picky with my sizing.  folks have to understand sizing is highly subjective.  some people prefer ultra snug/roomy toeboxes.  some are wide/narrow footed.  fat/skinny feet.  toebox material affects the sizing in the toe.  there's also the fact that NBs break in and fit much more loose after a little wear. 

EXACTLY RIGHT!!

everything is depending on how people like their fit, narrow or wide footed and other factors play a part, it is more complicated than just 0.5 up or 0.5 down or w/e but it's the best we can do at the moment.

The chart does need to be updated since there many more models out that need to be on the survey

this is bascially what i was tryna say, but i guess i ended up just sounding like a d*ick lol 

gott damn you dont get it...im not saying for people not to try on shoes first. if they are available in store to try to, great. but not everyone has stores in their area that carry NBs that they can try on. why is that so hard to understand? you keep defending yourself for a point that im not even trying to make? no where did i say NOT to go try on shoes, but i guess people get defensive for no reason.

gott damn you dont get it...im not saying for people not to try on shoes first. if they are available in store to try to, great. but not everyone has stores in their area that carry NBs that they can try on. why is that so hard to understand? you keep defending yourself for a point that im not even trying to make? no where did i say NOT to go try on shoes, but i guess people get defensive for no reason.
just drop it like you said you would a few posts back or talk in PMs

yeah I can see that, I guess the only pairs I'd have problems going tts in (10.5) would be the 1700 and the 577 uk (new banana shape pair), they are just vary to me, other than that, since I have no stores that sell anything, besides your dtlr and FL, i was lucky that need supply had the 997gy and could try it on but I guess with time and other peoples suggestions, everyone will see what works for them

To be honest, I'm sure the reason I have no issues with my sizes is my lack of experience with different models. Only ones I have are 997s,998s, 1600, 999, and 580s. All pretty recent too. I've only noticed a pair of 1600s at 11.5 were massive on me. Guide seems useful tho, sure once I actually step my game up I'll use it frequently

These just came in, not bad for $140, but I probably wouldn't spend anymore than that...pretty nice though

To be honest, I'm sure the reason I have no issues with my sizes is my lack of experience with different models. Only ones I have are 997s,998s, 1600, 999, and 580s. All pretty recent too. I've only noticed a pair of 1600s at 11.5 were massive on me. Guide seems useful tho, sure once I actually step my game up I'll use it frequently
yeah I hear you, I had to learn the hard way on a few models, 1600s/1700 but yeah, any questions, feel free to ask

Worst comes to worst you can order 2 sizes from nb.com and return the one that doesn't fit, return shipping is free. But I bet majority of sizing questions are for people who want some sort of collab and that's all

mine hates his :lol:  hes a brat and doesnt like being out when its cold

My boy won't sit on my leather seats in the car unless it's HEATED. He will sit in this awkward *** stance and just give me the ****tiest look. He also refuses to go outside unless his jacket is on once it hits 45 degrees. Super smart dog tho, but he just uses it to be a diva hahaha

My boy won't sit on my leather seats in the car unless it's HEATED. He will sit in this awkward *** stance and just give me the ****tiest look. He also refuses to go outside unless his jacket is on once it hits 45 degrees. Super smart dog tho, but he just uses it to be a diva hahaha

Here's a pic of my boy in HIS fleece blanket that he sleeps with every night

Same sizing applies to me as well. All made in the USA & UK that I buy are size 11. Ive never once had an issue.
I do agree with this. As stated before, I'm a US 9.5 in all my US/UK made NBs. There is one exception however: I got a 9.5 in my SNS x NB CT300 and they're fairly small. Not unwearable, but a US10 would probably have been better for me.

Back
Top Bottom