Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Accidentally ordered a pair of 997PR's from Hanon in the wrong size 
ohwell.gif
 fml

Can't even call them to cancel it since i'm in the US
Google Voice is cheap. You just have to call them early in the morning because of the time difference. Have your order number ready.

This One May Be A Long Shot But Is Anyone Here Sitting On A DS Size 9.5 Cncpts Rosé They'd Be Willing To Trade For A DS Size 10? :nerd:

I Had A Feeling I Should Have Sized Down On These When Ordering Release Day And Just Looking At Them I Can See They Would Look Kinnda Long On My Body Type :rolleyes

Please Drop Me A PM If So!

Last edited:
The 2015 release of the 990GY is starting to pop up. Bodega has them online but only large sizes left. Definitely looking forward to grabbing these in the next month or so.

It's not the anniversary edition. New Balance is bringing them back for 2015 and it looks like Bodega got their stock early. I believe that these are coming out along with the 997GY.
oh srs? I have the anniversary pair. I dont really see the difference other than the hang tag. 

oh srs? I have the anniversary pair. I dont really see the difference other than the hang tag. 

From what I've heard the main differences will be the hangtag and the quality. I'm not saying the quality will be poor (we all know the Made in USA models are excellent), but I'm sure they won't have the same standard as the 2012 anniversary edition with only 990 pairs produced.

Back
Top Bottom