Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today...

Hey guys. got my Feig and Shoe gallery collabs in today. My Brooklyn bridges are legit love the lace options but honestly i got them in my TTS 11 and theyre alot tighter than other 580s in the toe box. not sure if its the materials or build, but im sure after some wears it'll feel better but first try on was squishing my big toe a little bit.

My Shoe Gallerys look great, no factory defects or anything but my pickup spot didnt carry 10.5s so i had to go with 11s. I have 2 other pairs of 850s in 11 so i knew i needed to go a half size down but i wasn't feeling ordering a 10 and have them end up being way too small. anyway will post pics of Kith x NBs in a day or two.

Hey guys. got my Feig and Shoe gallery collabs in today. My Brooklyn bridges are legit love the lace options but honestly i got them in my TTS 11 and theyre alot tighter than other 580s in the toe box. not sure if its the materials or build, but im sure after some wears it'll feel better but first try on was squishing my big toe a little bit.

My Shoe Gallerys look great, no factory defects or anything but my pickup spot didnt carry 10.5s so i had to go with 11s. I have 2 other pairs of 850s in 11 so i knew i needed to go a half size down but i wasn't feeling ordering a 10 and have them end up being way too small. anyway will post pics of Kith x NBs in a day or two.
Well they probably fit different because they're 850s not 580s, I assume that's just a mixup?

lol sorry , its been a really long stressfull day. i definitely had my model numbers mixed up. 

my 580s fit  even looser compared to my other two pairs (mita sneakers colab and Capsule Colab). and i think this is my first pair of 850s. 

Last edited:
Yeah i doubt they'd sit too.

Anyway I'll only cop if END really sells them for the 109GBP (includes VAT) they listed in their upcoming release calendar. Cross checking onto their US site and that amount is USD$149. Anything more i'm probably out.

Man, if these things were closer to the price of the Horweens, they'd be mine. That'll never happen though. Love how clean they look with no branding, really speaks to how amazing the silhouette is.

Not a NB btw.. Hender Scheme Manual Industrial Products 08.

Last edited:
Had the wings and horns in my hand this week - amazing - if you like black shoes… don't pass the leather quality is smoking… 

Nice.. will be on the lookout.
After holding them I am between the social status hamptons and those on friday!! Black can't go wrong, but love the 1600 model and the colour way is pretty cool and something I dont have close too. This will be last pair of the year. Game time decision. 

As for the 580's I am a 10.5 in most everything, like everything! need it for the width not for the length as I have fred flintstone feet, however I went with a 10 in my recent 580s and were a little snug but not bad after a few wears and it stretching out. Hard to say, if you like them tightish I would say half size down. I could go either way with mine. 

After holding them I am between the social status hamptons and those on friday!! Black can't go wrong, but love the 1600 model and the colour way is pretty cool and something I dont have close too. This will be last pair of the year. Game time decision. 

As for the 580's I am a 10.5 in most everything, like everything! need it for the width not for the length as I have fred flintstone feet, however I went with a 10 in my recent 580s and were a little snug but not bad after a few wears and it stretching out. Hard to say, if you like them tightish I would say half size down. I could go either way with mine. 
Thanks for the info my man.

Back
Top Bottom