Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I hate all these deals... makes me wanna buy when I shouldn't lol. Should I grab DS 990HLs for $90?

990 always look better on other people than me for some reason. I have the 990 Navy pair and love them but really haven't been getting too many 990's. The 990HL is dope though. I just crossed M1300DGR off my list for under $100 so I'm done. Trying to do no spend January.

hooked up the SB and GB proper like the original run 
nthat.gif

Are the mt580 black suede new balance limited ?
This might be my first pair of new balance in literally 25 years
Not sure if limited is the right term - they were primarily in store release only, with some stores putting the remaining pairs online after initial drop. I think you're talking about the Wing + Horns collab - quality is wild good! 

Waiting on my Cncpts Regatta's - anyone know if they come with white flats? I think that is the way to go with these bad boys! 

Anyone can oop me a pair of W+H from packers? they have them instore..

If I wasnt 45 min away and have to work I'd try to get them. I'm not off til Saturday and they are most likely closed New Years Day...call to make sure what sizes they have cause I copped mine from them on the 20th. I copped a 10 and a 10.5 was cooped that day and I think one other person that day took an 8.5 or 9 while I was there.

M998do or jcrew dark military 998?
I prefer the jcrew but I can get the 998do for 115 shipped...
Should I hold out or just settle with the 998do

anyone know when M996CPS mind coming out in the state??  End had a pre-order but @ 195 USD.....damnit...$80 to retailer, $160 to buyer, and END made it $195?????

Back
Top Bottom