Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

anyone know when M996CPS mind coming out in the state??  End had a pre-order but @ 195 USD.....damnit...$80 to retailer, $160 to buyer, and END made it $195?????

If you live in states, the Made in USA stuff will cost you more money ordering from the UK. Just wait for them to release and you will be able to get them at US retail or maybe cheaper in time.

Last edited:
If you live in states, the Made in USA stuff will cost you more money ordering from the UK. Just wait for them to release and you will be able to get them at US retail or maybe cheaper in time.
yeah i know, that is why i am asking if anyone know when it will be available in the state. 100% markup is a ***** tho

think they come with a few lace options ill double check friday am also hit me ill take care of you nt fam price

solestop restock some M990GRY  
roll.gif

If anyone can point me in the direction of any sites that still have the 990GRY I would really appreciate it..I have been late on every site that has dropped them so far and im starting to get worried im gonna miss them all together again

^ Same. Needing a 9.5.

Edit: Seems like Canadian shops are getting them before most of the US shops. Been missing on those too.

Last edited:
What do you guys do to clean dirt on suede? I find the eraser method to dull the suede or leave it dis colored. Any other options?

Yeah I used the brush after on one occasion usually makes the suede appear not so buttery

Last edited:
well. I wanted a challenge and I got one. I had been playing with this cw on a 993 for a while and was convinced I could make one that was really dope. I dunno man, I like them alright but the 993 shape I got (only pair I own) was absolutely horrendous. just awful. Took an iron to them but not much you can do about the over all silhouette. These were ordered with the intent on the finishing touches done by me. Black tongue and heel area speckle midsole etc. overall I guess I really like them.  Just still not sold on the 993 model. I was straight RF in my head, like these are gonna change EVERYTHING lmao. Back to the drawing board. 

I'm one of the few that actually digs the 993. I think that custom is sick. Anyway you'd do that for someone else?

Sorry, I don't have much info on them yet guys. Hopefully released in a few months.

Last edited:
Off topic but someone here mentioned a spot to get vernors ginger ale in NYC. Where was that again?

Back
Top Bottom