Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got the 574 National Parks (US574BP) for $50 + $10 from Oneness287.

All the pics I've seen online makes it look blue but it's more teal in real life.

Today...

Just got my 997DBRs from Gentry yesterday and all I can say is wow. Gonna rock them a lot!

Got the 574 National Parks (US574BP) for $50 + $10 from Oneness287.

All the pics I've seen online makes it look blue but it's more teal in real life.

These are criminally underrated.

Blue Pair/Grey Pair from the made in the USA574 Parks pack on Amazon via 6pm you also get prime benefits if you are a member . $56 is a steal for these IMHO. Just got the Grey pair and copped the Blue pair earlier in the summer for $75. No regrets whatsoever.

Amazon product ASIN B00EYNJ01E

Haven't been in here forEVER. Any news on the M678 retro that supposed to drop? A catalog dropped bak in August of 2014 n I never heard since. I plan on gettin those and them 1500s lookin nice.

Last edited:
@SlunderKingpin Both pairs are available for much cheaper ($125-ish) on eBay. May as well save a few bucks.

@JonT - fantastic job on those.  I would buy that in a heartbeat if something like those were released in a 998

Those gray/mint 1500's are amazing looking! 

Do 1500s run TTS?

Last edited:
imo they do.  although I've also gone down 0.5 in an Asian and UK 1500 and both were fine also.

also got to ask - what is your avator from? lol

imo they do.  although I've also gone down 0.5 in an Asian and UK 1500 and both were fine also.

also got to ask - what is your avator from? lol
Thanks. I'm assuming those grey/mint 1500 are asian made...? Since it doesn't say made in US/UK anywhere?

Avi = Michelle Jenneke a hurdler in the 2012 World Junior Championships in Barcelona. She is A++++.

Back
Top Bottom