Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Whats up all...Mike from Motivation in Ann Arbor, couldnt find my login to my OG account but will try to contribute here since we carry NB now. Havent seen these 1500s from the Spring 15 Urban Exploration pack posted yet, very nice in person.

really trying to make use of that 35%off coupon on PYS.com for some new balances and can't decide between the 996ER or the 1300GGO. which is better for comfort?

Man, these Exploration 999s are actually kinda nice.

rd_12-30-14NB999BlueGrn1.jpg

Toss some white or off white flats in them and they'd be good to go.

They're available on Premier.

http://www.thepremierstore.com/footwear/new-balance/elite-999-urban-exploration-pid-25924

Whats up all...Mike from Motivation in Ann Arbor, couldnt find my login to my OG account but will try to contribute here since we carry NB now. Havent seen these 1500s from the Spring 15 Urban Exploration pack posted yet, very nice in person.

Gotta agree those are crazy dope. Though a lace swap would be in order. White or Navy flats perhaps. Bah!!! NB is starting off the year right! No spend January. I must stay strong.

And not to spam comment but am I the only one who would like to see a made in the USA or England 999? Come on NB make it happen. Perhaps in a collab. Thought the first two NB's I bought were Asian made 999's and frankly still some of the best in my NB collection.

Gotta agree those are crazy dope. Though a lace swap would be in order. White or Navy flats perhaps. Bah!!! NB is starting off the year right! No spend January. I must stay strong.
Yeah when I was lacing them I was thinking Navy laces would be perfect with these...

Truth!

Those green laces have gots to go.

Nice shoe.

For those with 990OGs, how do you clean them?

I tried to use Jason M to clean them and it completely changed the suede. It went from buttery to something else. Tried to use a brush afterward to try to brush the suede back and forth to see if that helped.

Those Red 1500s are a problem.

Sick

Limited Edition Urban Exploration 1500 is here !!!

Gotta say between the 2 the sea green and grey are killing it(even with the laces
eyes.gif
).
smokin.gif

I see the 999's but where to cop the 1500's?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom