Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

577s do no fit a half size small, the fit me a half size big and the anniversary ones have a leather lining, I'd go for a US8.5 but a US9 would be the safest option, but whatever you do, don't go up!
Well that's quite disappointing. They only have US9.5 in stock at the moment, so if I kop anyways I'm guessing I'd have problems with length or foot swimming in the shoe.

Much thanks anyway for the feedback, cleared up a lot for me. The "sizing chart" in here is a bit of a mess, and "runs small" or whatever means nothing without much context given.

Made in England 577s are tts to your 997/998 but if you go Asian made which they aren't then you would go half size down. But that's just me everyone's different.
Are 997/998's similar to Nike sizing? Sorry, I'm a bit of a noob to New Balance, looking to get my first pair here.

Sizes 9.5 to 10.5 still available on Tres Bien if I'm not mistaken, for both Grey/Navy colorways of the 25th Anniversary 577 at 20% further reduction.

Can anyone give me a bit of info on the cncpts Seals, how they fit?

i'm a 10.5 in most NB, recent purchase of the ronnie fieg 530 central parks sz 11 fit me like a glove. 

Also, whats a good price for these?

Thanks in advance! 

Some help please lads. I've read through the thread some and is still none the wiser on 577 sizing. Currently wear a US9 in most Nikes (Roshe Run, Air Max 1 etc.), which I believe to be my true size. Wanting to purchase a pair of 577 25th Anniversary, but according to some UK made 577's run 1/2 size small. So I assume I should get US9.5?
Will it be too long compared to my other trainers? Too much space?

Grateful for any help given.
Unless you have wide feet, you're an 8.5 in all NB.

Javits center life? Im gonna be up there in a few weeks... 
yea for Agenda 
sick.gif

Can anyone give me a bit of info on the cncpts Seals, how they fit?

i'm a 10.5 in most NB, recent purchase of the ronnie fieg 530 central parks sz 11 fit me like a glove. 

Also, whats a good price for these?

Thanks in advance! 
i'd say go down to a 10 as the toebox is kinda big but youd be fine for 10.5 if you are okay with a 10.5 in the 580

around 220 is what i've seen

Some help please lads. I've read through the thread some and is still none the wiser on 577 sizing. Currently wear a US9 in most Nikes (Roshe Run, Air Max 1 etc.), which I believe to be my true size. Wanting to purchase a pair of 577 25th Anniversary, but according to some UK made 577's run 1/2 size small. So I assume I should get US9.5?

Will it be too long compared to my other trainers? Too much space?

Grateful for any help given.
I say uk 577 run .5 size small or tts if you like a snug fit, the newer uk shape that is, not the old uk shape.

is there a difference in 1500 shape between asian made and flimby made? or are they both **** nowadays
big difference

back in the "old days" preMJC days shape on flimby made products was great

now, uk1500 is wonky but seen improvements such as starcows and norse pairs

asian 1500s are still terribly shaped

Ugh, the FP 1500's are nice, but I was hoping that they would have had some more color in the toe box. They look too similar to my 997PRs so I'll probably pass.

Also, for those looking to get a pair of the FP 1500, it looks like due to brand restrictions, they cannot accept or fulfill any orders for them from outside the EU... gotta use a proxy!

Also, for those looking to get a pair of the FP 1500, it looks like due to brand restrictions, they cannot accept or fulfill any orders for them from outside the EU... gotta use a proxy!

Where did you see that?

Hard to tell from the angle, but in the teaser pics the NB logo on the heel was red; it looks gold in that picture.

Omg I need those. I never grabbed the PRs ..how do I proxy Lol! I'm so beat because of no international orders

Back
Top Bottom